datsun swap met newak ca 04 18 10

thatsoon510

Well because of my kid not feeling well, I showed up late. I was worried 510keeper would have been gone and I would have missed out on the great deal you gave me. Man you don't know how glad I was that your pic is in your sig, or I never would have found you. LOL

I also bought the front airdam from David, Mr Pare Composites. Cool guy that Ill be buying more things from in the future. It was a good meet.. I hope next time I can show up early (with my datsun) and meet more of you guys.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's this? Are they a member here? I see some parts I'd like to ask about (if any of it's left)...

Looks like you guys had a great turn out.

IMG_1997.jpg

That's Hector, thatsoon510 is his handle.

looks like it was a good turnout im pissed i couldnt make it.. I had plans to come but ended up getting the sick .. im mean crazy sick .. ive been in bed since sat. sucks ..

We were wondering where you were (have been). Hope you're feeling better Ben!

Abe: You always find the deals...you pack rat you! :P

Hell yea, was a great turn out. Hector put together a great show. Deals were being made, people trading, selling, and buying Datsun parts.

Thanks for the Coronas :P

Victory and I only brought the White Knight and whatever would fit in it. It was a nice laid back day.

DSCN1327.jpg

The man that made it all happen Hector, his daughter and RHD 68 4 door.

Didn't get alot of pics, so you had to be there.

Hell yea, was a great turn out. Hector put together a great show. Deals were being made, people trading, selling, and buying Datsun parts.

Thanks for the Coronas :P

Victory and I only brought the White Knight and whatever would fit in it. It was a nice laid back day.

DSCN1327.jpg

The man that made it all happen Hector, his daughter and RHD 68 4 door.

Didn't get alot of pics, so you had to be there.

Thank you Hector!!!!!!!!!

Sold most of my rubbers :P

So if you didn't get what you needed, will have more at Gino's on 5-15

wow cool turn out...more pics of the 68

Which 68? The maroon 4 door or the wagon right next to it (mine)? :P

Sorry not my own pic, for some reason I never take pics of my own 510 at meets.

IMG_1998.jpg

Well here's some more pics of what was out there...great time, great people, and great Datsuns!

DSCN7199.jpg

DSCN7200.jpg

DSCN7202.jpg

DSCN7203.jpg

DSCN7204.jpg

DSCN7205.jpg

DSCN7206.jpg

DSCN7207.jpg

DSCN7187.jpg

DSCN7188.jpg

DSCN7189.jpg

DSCN7190.jpg

DSCN7191.jpg

DSCN7192.jpg

DSCN7193.jpg

DSCN7194.jpg

DSCN7196.jpg

DSCN7197.jpg

DSCN7182.jpg

DSCN7183.jpg

DSCN7184.jpg

DSCN7185.jpg

DSCN7186.jpg

More pics

My personal favorite was Ray's ultra clean 72 with an Audi like clean/smooth/subtle interior. Every detail inside/out was top notch. If only it had Panasports on it, it'd be my ideal car. Even more so than that badass power blue 68 wagon with a bluebird grille! LOL

DSCN7245.jpg

DSCN7247.jpg

DSCN7254.jpg

DSCN7209.jpg

DSCN7210.jpg

DSCN7211.jpg

DSCN7212.jpg

DSCN7213.jpg

DSCN7214.jpg

DSCN7215.jpg

DSCN7216.jpg

DSCN7217.jpg

DSCN7218.jpg

DSCN7219.jpg

DSCN7220.jpg

DSCN7221.jpg

DSCN7222.jpg

DSCN7223.jpg

DSCN7224.jpg

DSCN7225.jpg

Thanks Mario for all the great pictures and as always good to be able to spend some time hanging out with you and the rest of the datsun guys...and girls, I brought out 6 sets of wheels and had a bunch of tire kickers but no takers and even had some interest in the 521 but again nobody came through on that end either ohh well it was still a great day spent around alot of good people and nice cars

Clayton

Thanks Mario for all the great pictures and as always good to be able to spend some time hanging out with you and the rest of the datsun guys...and girls, I brought out 7 sets of wheels and had a bunch of tire kickers but no takers and even had some interest in the 521 but again nobody came through on that end either ohh well it was still a great day spent around alot of good people and nice cars

Clayton

Clayton and Don having a 'blast' and working on thier tan in the sun:P

DSCN7195.jpg

Clayton and Don having a 'blast' and working on thier tan in the sun:P

DSCN7195.jpg

Tan???? Im a white boy... I was workin on my red neck and a red face and and and and, I was so burnt when I went home my own fault for not taking Don up on his offer with the sun block LOL

So whens the next get together in sunnyvale???

• Like 1

Tan???? Im a white boy... I was workin on my red neck and a red face and and and and, I was so burnt when I went home my own fault for not taking Don up on his offer with the sun block LOL

So whens the next get together in sunnyvale???

Yeah you should have taken it from Don before he used it all up over his bald head!

Next week, on Thursday is our next meet. I have to get busy posting it up. I'm assuming the weather will be nicer than it is now. If it does rain then no meet up.

I'll have to remember at the next early meet up to bring my coffee like you and Lisa did. Donuts just don't taste the same without some coffee!

are those xr4z 2piece black wheels for datsun 510? do u need flares to fit them? any info on them? :D

Refresh, the XR4z wheels are 17x7 and 17x8 +35 if i remember correctly and yes with a 1/4" wheel spacer up front they fit on my wagon with no issues that I could see I had the centers powdercoated satin black... if you are interested send me a PM

Clayton