• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug

Wagner? They're Sylvanias. Shucks Specials

does it matter?

I have a stack of them now but even Jeff doesnt want them since I got some Hella H4s for him.

I think Im going to take the headlamps out by Greenwater and set them out 150yards and try out my recently purchased M1A/M14 with Zeiss scope out!!!!!!!!!And Whack em!!!!!!!!!

hey maybe Rays BBQ i should get rid of them there? since its tommorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, a little update for ya.

finally got around to doing some tuning last week. got the valves adjusted (way tight) and got the vacuum adv. working and kinda sorted out the timing. couple weeks back I changedout the primary main jet (more fuel!) so I had to re-tune my carb yesterday. ALSO I had to replace the ignition switch (electrical part) because my radio and wipers sometimes didn't come on for a few miles, and would cut out from time to time.

TODAY I decided to take a look under the rattle-can on my trunk and hood (need to do the same on roof and passenger door) LOTS OF RUBBING and laquer thinner, it's a really slow process.

So I'm getting more and more Ratsun-y ever day (wach out ka-510/mklotz :D)

P1000223.jpg

P1000224.jpg

Yes that is exactly how it looks below the spray paint. no need to cause petina here.

And my new sexy part...big blank canvas, havent decided wha to do for paint yet, but it's begging for some lettering

P1000225.jpg

And heres the spook with it's fiberglass friends!

P1000232.jpg

That is all...for now. Having a camera now is nice, hopefully i'll remember to take pics and update.

okay, so i'll be doing more on it tomorrow, hopefully i'll get the entire hood and/or trunk done. BUT tomorrow i'm going to wear protection, it was sunny today so i took off my shirt, and know my back is burnt as fuck.

Can't wait to squeeze the true ratsun potential from this thing.

• 1 month later...

haha I want to move more north :D I want to go to school so bad!! If I moved down south I would miss drunk bleach on the weekends :D That would suck! haha Oregon is my home state :D