Kiznook's Ratsun project:

yeah, thats pretty much what i've been doing. except i finally got tired of waiting and decided to just bite the bullet and get it done. i did get most of the parts though, everything but little last minute stuff and brakes which i hadn't decided until recently what setup i will be running)

thanks for the kind words guys...got more bits today, and i'll be getting the rest tomorrow...expect another big update wednesday!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak
haha

no, this was my "thats right bitch, now who's boss?"

the razor blade came out first thing (after pictures of course :D

:rolleyes:

the razor blade:p :P :eek:

:D

bwahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay, finally got it running last night and drove all over town today. Its running WAY better than ever before. except last night, trying to drive with shitty stock suspension and NO sway bar EEK!!

I found out today that my "1 inch" sway bar is really a 15/16 bar, what is usually done about mounting these to the body?

so here it is in all it's glory, not much to see new, gotta get started on the suspension tomorrow.

P1010019-1.jpg

seat from front:

P1010020-2.jpg

Seat, Steering wheel, and "kiznook Kustom" short shifter. seat looks dirty, i think its just the flash:

P1010021-2.jpg

280zx struts ready for action:

P1010025.jpg

GREATEST DRAIN PAN OF ALL TIME!!

P1010026.jpg

maybe, as you can see im still using the passenger seat, but i might put the poly bucket from the drivers side over there.

what are they worth? they are in good shape save for a couple of tear in the drivers. (and like i said, sad foam)

• 1 month later...

Car is back on the road again after a minor caliper mishap (fuck cheap schucks shit)

long story short, i now have braided SS brake lines and rear coilovers. never really noticed how bad some of the roads are :D

• 4 weeks later...