oregondime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool ideas and project. I've replaced all my dash led's with the LED wedge bulb replacements (available off ebay for very little and they are a plug in upgrade).

A guy with a 510 in indonesia has managed to do 1 better and make rear sequential tailight indicators, video here;

He also put togther a led panel for the front guards as well;

P7150008.jpg

Now that is cool... I wonder how he did it. I know the old Chargers had sequential tail-lights, so I'm assuming it'd be a similar setup, although connected to several rows of LEDs rather than four bulbs... anyone have any idea how this is done? Only way I can think of is a series of flasher relays with varying speeds or hooked up with varying resistances, but that would be difficult and take way too much room...

2eDeYe;29901'']The sequential lights in that last vid are hot :cool:

Funny thing is that's a factory option for the 510 bluebird coupes. I've sold myself on learning how to do the sequential LED's for my 610.

I'm lacking in electronics knowledge, but I'm going to shoot a pm to the indonesian guy and see if he can give some insight.