mklotz70 Fairlane 500 wgn 1964

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I always know when you're coming over...he just shows up. :)

I'm not sure what they thought. I've always been very good at keeping everything on my property......had it sat there a day or two...I'm sure they would have bitched. The flatbed didn't wake my neighbor up.....it was me pulling the floor jack down the drive way that did it!! :) Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

ok Mike lets throw the motor in there. I need more reasons to not work on my cars. lol

Your new "toy" isn't enough?? You can still bring it over here!! :)

2eDeYe' date='19 March 2011 - 08:32 AM' timestamp='1300548733' post='446349']

Everytime this gets bumped I hope for an update :(

I'm trying to get things lined up to get the windshield taken care of. Maybe I won't be as tempted to Craigslist it with a good window in :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I know I keep threatening to sell this project, but I couldn't pass these up at the All Ford Meet yesterday. I don't mind the bench seat, but with my short legs, the passengers would!! :) Still nothing on the glass :(

100_0798.jpg

100_0799.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0801.jpg

100_0802.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like a great deal. Lets get to work on it. I am tired of working on my stuff for awhile. lol

After Canby....you have too much work left to get your 411 to Canby :)

Those are great, Mike!

Thanks. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind used at all as long as it's crack and chip free. Your post reminded me to get in touch with the previous owner and ask about the window I'm supposed to get from him. PM or email me if you think you can get me another. I'm making a day trip to Everett on friday....would be awesome to pick up a window on the way home!!! If it can't happen by friday, I'd gladly drive up another weekend to get it. :)

• Like 1

I don't mind used at all as long as it's crack and chip free. Your post reminded me to get in touch with the previous owner and ask about the window I'm supposed to get from him. PM or email me if you think you can get me another. I'm making a day trip to Everett on friday....would be awesome to pick up a window on the way home!!! If it can't happen by friday, I'd gladly drive up another weekend to get it. :)

I've a got a glass guy I'm workin with on finding you a window

• Like 1

Sweet! I had a '64 500 Sport Coupe....bought it because I couldn't get a Galaxie....I've since decided I like the Fairlanes more anyway! :) I've figured out what color I want...not sure if it's possible, but we'll see :)

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...