mklotz70 Fairlane 500 wgn 1964

Come on down Bro. I just landed the biggest order I've ever had. 400K :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hhmm....extremely tempting! Can I sleep on a cot in the corner of the shop? I wonder if I have enough vacation time left to come down for a week and help out?!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='03 September 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1283525968' post='347092']

He makes cool shit outta blocks of metal...how long have you been here man?? :lol:

Good one. :lol:

I own a machine shop. I make cool shit outta metal. :P

• 2 weeks later...
2eDeYe' date='03 September 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1283525968' post='347092']

He makes cool shit outta blocks of metal...how long have you been here man?? :lol:

ha! I haven't actually really talked to him or seen any info about him in the time I've been here :rofl:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just won(ebay) the final piece of trim I've been looking for! Sweet!!

Good for you Mike, That's a sign from the Hot Rod Gods to keep the Fairlane, and finish it! What are you going to do with those non wagon tail light lenses? I might take them off your hands, if you want to sell them.

I think I'll at least have to get it on the road before I make a decision......but we'll see.

Non-wgn lights? The pair without the backup lights in them? I plan on using them. The "whiskey glass" ones(stock wgn) will not get used. I've got some ideas floating around in my head....it will be quite awhile before I get to play with them. :(

I think I'll at least have to get it on the road before I make a decision......but we'll see.

Non-wgn lights? The pair without the backup lights in them? I plan on using them. The "whiskey glass" ones(stock wgn) will not get used. I've got some ideas floating around in my head....it will be quite awhile before I get to play with them. :(

I meant the ones you picked up at a swap meet. There was a pic posted, and they looked like regular 64 car lenses. I have the ones with the backup lights, need the bullet style for mine. :D

The swap meet ones were just one of each...they weren't actually a pair. I got the pair of bullets from ebay....those are going on the car :) Sorry.

Are the swap ones for a wagon, or car? If they are for a car, I would like to buy the bullet one, if you want to sell?

Thanks, Jim. :cool:

• 1 month later...

While waiting for the bobcat to show up to do the sides of the driveway....gcmustang made a suggestion to pull the motor out.......so we did. :) I now have a '64 289 up for sale :) The lincoln is scheduled to get towed away on monday....so that motor is coming out sunday. I don't plan on doing anything with either anytime soon. I'm still on the fence about keeping it. A 914 would sure fit in the shop a lot better :)

I got to drive a 4 cyl one ...once.... It was a poorly maintained rattle trap, but dang did I enjoy it!!

I had the gravel dug up on both sides of the drive and had asphalt regrind put down and packed. Should keep the weeds down and stop the damn cats from crapping in it!!!

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/mklotz70/Misc%20pics2/House/