"The Blue Burrito"

burrito213

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had someone else asking about them again, and I PMed them that I had heard nothing, then I thought about just posting the last thing I heard, it's getting close to 2 months since I have heard anything, what about you guys? I almost called him this morning, but then told myself, wait to see if the email gets a responce.

• 2 years later...

i just dont know where to begin... the easiest thing to say is, lets get back to work

i know i may find it eventually (misplaced wiring harness) but i was interested in buying a "rebel wiring" harness and re-doing the wiring in the truck. my question is, are the guages and starter 12v positive ground? --- there may be an easy way to find out but i was just wondering so i can wire them seperately. i know there isnt much to the nl320 wiring but i would like to re-do the tail light wiring as my dog that has most recently passed away used them as a chew toy.

thanks for the help.

(and if you were worndering, yes my truck was on craigslist for a short while. i lost my house and was put in to an uncomfortable situation. i had no real options during that time in my life. i am still not out of the woods yet but for the moment i get to keep my truck.)

i wish and hope everyone is doing well.

looking forward to picking up where i left off. ;)

It's nice to see you posting again.  :thumbup:

Is the engine/transmission in the truck?

I believe you can change it over to negative ground and the starter will work, mine is negative ground, but it has an alternator and you will have to convert over to one also.

My gas gauge also works just like a normal negative ground truck, I believe that the only thing that would not work was the stock radio.

i have an alternator too. off a 94 saturn i believe.

would i have to take the take the starter to a shop and switch it?. i assume i would just mickey mouse the wiring to get it to work. after the starter, everything else should be negative ground.

sweet looking U320 Wayno :thumbup:

I don't believe you have to do anything to the starter, I believe it will work the way it is.

The generator is another story, that can be switched over to negative ground, just like an alternator can be switched over to positive ground, as I have seen it done, but since you have a Saturn alt, then you don't have to worry about the generator, just switch over to neg ground.

Was the Saturn alt in it before?

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...