Custom 510 guage cluster

Hey man I just learned a little bit about a method called "VACUUM FORMING". I thought it would be a good method for you to make more of these quicker and cheaper. Or I could get in touch with you after my move to WA, and we can arrange something for me to make them for you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Taking orders or just general interest. I'm paying a guy to make the mold to make these from any type of carbon, or just fiberglass.

The first one will be glass and the next carbon, I will post pic once the 1st one is done

Prices are as follows, glass $160 and carbon $180

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3 months in the making and we have 1 fiberglass one done. Not perfect but some of us have more time then money, so I'm putting it up for sale as is. You will need to finish light imperfections and painting. Note complete part made of fiberglass, almost perfect match to the part I have been making, very lightweight. $130 OBO Shipped, Or trade for some thing cool.

DSC04416.jpg

DSC04417.jpg

DSC04418.jpg

DSC04419.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After months and months, we have a finished product. This one is nice but not perfect.

We can not make Carbon fiber ones yet, need to make a special mold for those.

$160 shipped anywhere in the US

lasvagas11_1679.jpg

lasvagas11_1680.jpg

lasvagas11_1678.jpg

lasvagas11_1681.jpg

NO takers ? Still for sale, or trade what ya got

• 4 weeks later...

Hey the510keeper,

hows the progress on the carbon fibre dash parts goin? Where you doing the LHD SSS style dash conversion aswell?? Very keen to buyt some of these hopefully in the carbon fibre for my down under LHD datto!!

Thanx,

Paul.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.