Bob's 411 Goon!

Bob3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Miss Informatin"....HAAAAAA HHAAHHAA. That's cool. My wife calls my new wagon the bomb.biggrin.gif

I thought you said you weren't going to get too distracted with this one just yet? Looks good Bob. Looks like you and Steroid have something in common.

You're making a pretty good sweep of the years Bob. '66, '67, '68. I've got a '64 NL, '65 NL, and a '69 wgn to help you fill that out a bit....bring a big trailer in June!! :) Oooo...Paula's 521 is a '70.....that one you can just drive to Denver :)

You're making a pretty good sweep of the years Bob. '66, '67, '68. I've got a '64 NL, '65 NL, and a '69 wgn to help you fill that out a bit....bring a big trailer in June!! :) Oooo...Paula's 521 is a '70.....that one you can just drive to Denver :)

Don't forget I have the '63 L320!

Between us we have; '63, '64, '65, '66, '67, '68, '69, '70 ! ! ! :thumbup: :w00t: :hyper:

Sweet deal, Bob!

I picked up her identical twin in SoCal this past weekend for a buddy of mine... That makes 3 red 67 goons between the 2 of us!

Here's a little inspiration if needed:

3-2-17357-l-7b77rzwvbpi4U1UpTyJA.jpg

3-2-17626-l-me0Z9fjj3VIhLJBCs6WQ.jpg

3-2-18020-l-sMrq1grHOmK3iTr17CceQ.jpg

Right now, her motor is out, getting poked & stroked to 2000cc, I'm detailing the engine bay, cleaning the undecarriage, rebuilding the front end, and then the body is taking off for a little refreshing before a fresh coat of paint.

My wife :angel: just named the 411. She said that 411 is the number for information, the original owner was a woman, so why not call it . . . . .

"Miss Information":excl:

What do you think of that? :)

Hahahaha! Most excellent. My wife calls mine "that blue piece of $h!t."

IMG_3886Small.jpg

Pete

'66 411 wagon

Thats not a 5 speed tranny in the back is it? I am wanting to find a 5 speed that will fit my 411 SSS. I cant stand top speed of 55 when everyone around me is going 75-80 at work...

Probably a 4-speed considering it has a J13.

There's no reason you can't hit 90 with the stock 4 speed and R16 engine.

UUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....yeah....thats inspiration all right. :blink:

DDDaaayyyyyaaaaammmmmm is right! Man that think ;looks freegin sweet! :cool:

3-2-18020-l-sMrq1grHOmK3iTr17CceQ.jpg

Love the stance! Super clean and I love that fact that you drive that sexy beast!

I don't want to thread jack Bob's kickass build thread, but the R16, tuned properly, should be around 90.

Absolutely! I used to cruise between Los Angeles and San Jose on Interstate 5 with my RL411 and BW automatic at an easy 85MPH [just don't tell the CHP]. With 4 on the floor you should easily do 90, I only did that to pass, not constant cruise.