Ratsun membership

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

member #692 joined on 2-6-08, was told about Ratsun from a guy named Adam, think he goes by 240adam on here, he told me that there was a new Dastun form so decided to check into it and see what was cooking, after reading it for like 6 months ~ well you know the rest of the story. it been great gather up tons of info and meeting a few members. life just gets a little better ~ in a Datsun....

• 2 months later...

Anyone notice how big we've grown?

Total Posts 265,587

Total Members 4,430

Almost three months later:

Total posts: 300,880

Total Members: 4,997

I don't know what's more impressive: the ~40,000 posts in three months,,,, or that membeship has grown to almost 5,000

Or: that I have wasted 15,000 hrs looking at Ratsun and searching for funny pics....... ... ... .. . . . good times... :lol:

I am member 272. Man I remember when I was the noob asking tons of silly questions. There were like 2 members on the whole east coast or something. Heck I don't think I even owned a Datsun for my first few posts.

Well, I still ask silly questions, but have learned so much and met so many amazing people here.

I am truly thankful for this place and you guys!

RATSUN ROCKS!

I can't believe how the sight has grown either. I liked it when I could keep up with every thread. I remember reading some L motor threads just so I could know I read everything, those where to good ol days :) Then it got to a point where I just couldn't keep up. Now when I click "new posts" I'm thinking is there really 100 threads going since last time I logged on!

I just wish I had more time to spend reading everything.

This is the first I've seen this thread....I found the part about your member number.... I'm #11?? Seriously?? Wow!! I didn't think I joined that early. I remember waiting a week or so....maybe my memory's bad :) I remember that I was really torn leaving NWDE....I stil miss that forum!!! Anyway....cool info about Ratsun!! :)

haha first time I saw Ratsun was at Canby and I noticed the logo and thought it was rad, I was like "wtf is up with all these cars rockin rat and wrenches? what the fuck is "Ratsun"? :huh: "

Thats exactly how it happened for me, except it was at Blue Lake.

At 10:46PM Ratsun officially has 5,000 members .............. :blink:

Congrats to "Motorhead_Chica" for being the 5,000th member .............. .... .. . sounds promising that she isn't some guy with a honda

That's my wife, she ain't got her own Datto yet, but methinks it's just a matter of time, cuz she thought it'd be neat to be #5000. I wonder how much this is gonna cost me.. :blink: She's been lurking around looking at the Goons :crying: