Ratsun membership

Guest 510kamikazifreak

There is only 2,894 Datsuns on the road........ .. .. The other 1,106 members just joined to ask how to swap a v-tech motor in their hypothetical Datsun

:blink:

really :lol:

I have owned about, a hundred something of them over the years :o :lol: ;) :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I resemble that remark...

I am partial to the realm mainly because it is much more concentrated on strictly 510 stuff. I'm not a big fan of 90% of the mini truck stuff.

Oh yeah, member #89 here...

Well im sooorrry :fu:

Ratsun was the first and only forum i went to when i got my 521. I was a memeber of VW Vortex for quite a few years and that forum moved insanely fast. I watched my new thread move to the second page in 20 min one night, with 10 replys :blink: When I joined i though Ratsun moved really slow but i realized it (usually) has some really important thread starters. It seems like (usually) every new thread matters unlike VW Vortex, "how do i remove my struts? lolz"

Everyone on here is really relaxed and interesting. No cookie cutter shit here.

oh yeah, and you can cus (in moderation) :)

I dig this place with a passion! It also is the first (and only) forum I have ever joined! I wanted a 510 for just about as long as I can remember (I'm about to turn 30) but had never worked on a car in my life and had no place to work on one... My previous car died, I took the leap and picked my baby up. I bought a bunch of books and started reading... Then one day I was filling her up with gas, Frank and some peeps cruzed by. He leaned out the window and yelled 'RATSUN.NET!' Thanks to everyone here, 1 year later: done a full re-wire, brake swap, clutch & tranny swap, engine re-build, body work, and had some good times and great laughs :) Now I plan on only driving Datsuns for the rest of my life! Thank you Ratsun!

I remember posting on the NWDE board and noticing there were only about 8 or 10 people that would actually respond and post topics there. I was pretty bummed out about it until somebody told me to come over here(think it was redeye).

How do you guys find your member # again? I tried clicking my name, but I don't think that's it.