Ratsun membership

Those were heddy days back then when we broke away from NWDE and thanks to Jeffs good humor and dedication to all things Datsun we... survived. Hell we not only survived but thrived. Great membership, contributing members, huge storage of info and experience here. It's the best!

Ratsun has grown into a large and awesome community :D not only are there alot of west coast members but theres more and more people joining up from other parts of the country and other parts of the world :w00t:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to post on VWVortex.com because I have a lot of friends with volkswagens and they were all on there. I just hope this place doesn't ever get to that level. I left because people were just stupid and didn't act respectfully to each other. While growing in numbers of members is always good I don't want the up beat additude and respect to go away from this forum.

Mods...

keep your pimp hands strong!

i am #33 23-January 07

I still remember the upheaval that took place on NWDE... If memory serves Jeff was working on his KA swap in the 620 When he left and created Ratsun, and i had to watch the progress of that so I joined Ratsun. I remember when there were only a few catagories with posts in them. the main ones being the Projet, 510, 620, and General... Hard to Beleive it has been 4 years.

Kinda odd how NWDE just up and died about 6 months later... That forum had some issues...

sorry i mean 3 years i can't count.

Edited by RB_Shaggs

I was lurking for a while before I joined,,,,, ... I thought the the510realm was a more active site....

But the asshats at the the510realm are too possesive over their 510's,,,, Icehouse was the only one on the510realm who incouraged me to get a welder and start fabricating

I felt more welcome here

But the asshats at the the510realm...

Hey, I resemble that remark...

I am partial to the realm mainly because it is much more concentrated on strictly 510 stuff. I'm not a big fan of 90% of the mini truck stuff.

Oh yeah, member #89 here...

2eDeYe' date='18 February 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1266529848' post='267745']

Haha,

Back in the good ol NUDE dayz... :cool:

Ha ha ha! Every time I punched in NWDE the computer would say: Did You Mean NUDE? Always cracked me up. I think NWDE was more of a club that had meetings. On the side they had a web site but not really because they wanted to share or anything. Most people joined for the info an had nothing really to do with the club itself. Jeff tried to get the club motivated and hold Datsun get togethers, rallies, auto-X's whatever and make some money to support the web site but he didn't get far. I don't think they were really into it. I seem to remember him going to the club and coming away pissed off.

I for one am glad they weren't into suggestions. Now we have something uniquely ours.

Icehouse was the only one on the510realm who incouraged me to get a welder and start fabricating

crap! i resemble a truckless duke <_<

:huh: are you sure it wasnt your 'introduction' there? was not that much diferent here :P

possesive about them being left for dead after being half-assed hacked = YES!

done right, i think youll agree that 95% are for it!

& thats why i bribe welders :lol:

Well, I'm 3789.....

To be honest, found the site and was looking to move on my Truck, BUT, this site has me motivated

and the truck is running better than it has in a lot of years, so now I'll be adding more years to the 21 I've had it

lots of positive people with a huge collective knowllage, when I started building Datsuns this know how

was much harder to come by.

Thanks to the guys who run this site and everybody who shares their know how.