Ratsun membership

Anyone notice how big we've grown?

Total Posts 265,587

Total Members 4,430

Newest Member M620

Most Online At Once Record 209 on 01 December 2009 - 06:14 PM

Admittedly, some join to have a question and never come back but that's a lot just the same.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Membeship? Is that a new band? :D Lol. Funny though, I don't think I know 4000 people on here?

Pretty busy over here from the old days Mike. I think I was #8 to sign on here at Ratsun :cool: !

So now I'm curious, who are the other 7 people who became members before me?

Pretty busy over here from the old days Mike. I think I was #8 to sign on here at Ratsun :cool: !

So now I'm curious, who are the other 7 people who became members before me?

The members list by join date...

1. Icehouse

2. Twodoordime

3. naz

4. ka-510

5. dp510

6. Jason

Im #781. I remember when skib was just a newb. hahh! :lol:

haha first time I saw Ratsun was at Canby and I noticed the logo and thought it was rad, I was like "wtf is up with all these cars rockin rat and wrenches? what the fuck is "Ratsun"? :huh: "

I had a p/m from the wolfman himself when I joined, thanking me for my support. I saved it but it was lost with the site changes. It's OK we are growing now, but back then he was pretty stoked that he had made the big step to get this site running with Thomas's help. Those were heddy days back then when we broke away from NWDE and thanks to Jeffs good humor and dedication to all things Datsun we... survived. Hell we not only survived but thrived. Great membership, contributing members, huge storage of info and experience here. It's the best!

#3701 -- so new, I knew I was new. (say that fast 10 times)

I lurked for about a month, Skib, DatzenMike, Mike Klotz, Denver, Charlie and others were the reason that I decided to join instead of lurk (like I usually do). I knew that if I joined I would be an active member because of the like-minded folks on here. 

I also sensed from some of the older posts that this site was growing- there was an angst about newer posts where n00bs asking stupid questions in their 1st posts without an intro, pix (Lol), or searching. but the older posts had a camaraderie that I would like to eventually be a part of....  

SHEESH! enough with the soft hearted lily livered stuff- give me some barbed wire to chew so I can spit out heat treated head bolts.  :lol:

ratsun rules.