FS 1975 HGL 620 $600

I saved this truck from certain death and want it to go to someone that really wants one. Clear title.All the electrics work,very little rust,does not have any leaks, has some dents here and there. Original unmolested dash :D It has an L20b U67 head, 5 speed, the head looks like it has been worked on recently(sorry can't verify that)Comes with spare front window, rear window and seal(not a slider)i have exterra 15" wheels with decent tires, excellent grill,good front bumper,front fenders(better than the ones on the truck)hood that needs a couple of spot welds on the brace.

It needs the engine reassembled but i am willing to include an SSS manifold and carbs and non smog exhaust with a new gasket. It owes me $600 and that is what i'm asking for it. I do have a NOS tach for it that i'll include if i can get $700. It needs some work (mostly bodywork) and the engine reassembled but its not rusty and everything works on the electric side of things.Rory 541 490 3137 Located in Hood River, Oregon

Pics can be seen under 620 Longbed with pics

IMG_9264.jpg

IMG_9268.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.