datsun 510 wagon So Cal

Just thought I'd put this out there. I was in the front of my house and a guy randomly pulls up and ask me if I wanted to buy another datsun. Anyways, I don't want another wagon.

Its a 72 510 wagon, l16 with 5 speed. I haven't checked it out yet. It runs, he said it has a lot of good parts on it. He was building it for his son but now his son wants a 2 door instead. He said the body is in okay condition. I haven't looked at it, so this is just what he says. The car is in Santa Ana in orange county, CA. He is asking $2000 or best offer. Here is his info 714, 454.7883. Name is Henry Pacheco. I told him i would help get the word out. Hopefully he doesn't mind that I listed it here. :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blasphemy!!!

check it out and let me (us) know! :D (especially if its an original red goon ;) )

haha... one goon is way enough for me to handle. I used to have 2 goons, a 4 door, and a 620. Nothing ever got accomplished. I can only focus on one project at a time. Freakin Adult ADD.. hah :D

I think he said it was white.. i forget though. Seemed like a cool guy. I don't think he was really building it for his kid though, as his kid is only 10.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.