I never thought I'd like a Cherry

This thing is pretty damn crisp. My friend turned me on to it tonight.

arix1rIMG_0021.jpg

arix1rIMG_0019.jpg

arix1rIMG_0035.jpg

What wont they put zg's on? haha

arix1rIMG_0023.jpg

Look how much carb in on that A12. Look how close the tolerance is too, suckin the pain off that firewall.

arix1rIMG_0032.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RWD stagger on a FWD car is sooo lame IMO. The body shape is pretty cool on these though.

How is it a rwd stagger? :confused: Looks like fwd stagger to me. The rear wheels pop out a lil more because of the offset (I believe same front and rear) but the front wheels are definitely larger

I agree though I don't like rwd stagger on a fwd car, VW owners love to do that.

#1 RWD swap car in World! So freakin HOT, but looses too many points bein Wrong Wheel Drive! Anybody know what year it is?

I said the same thing to me friend lol. would never cut one that nice but think a rwd cherry would be..... right? haha

It's one of Flyrats cars but they don't give a year.

I just looks to me like the rear wheels have a little more "poke" than the fronts do. I'm guessing same size tires front and rear with wider wheels in the rear. It could all just be in my imagination though.

I just looks to me like the rear wheels have a little more "poke" than the fronts do. I'm guessing same size tires front and rear with wider wheels in the rear. It could all just be in my imagination though.

No, I agree they do stick out more but because of offset not size. I thought staggering was size?

Look at the back to front close up, they used much bigger tires in the front then rear. Thought they were rocking the under size rear for style at 1st because Japanese people love that bit but now I'm thinking it was to offset the offset lol making the rears pop out.

I could be wrong I didn't build that car lol. The front tires looks much bigger to me though, wheels and offsets look the same. Thought the fronts were larger in diameter for a second too but I think it's like an optical illusion. :huh:

Ya agree the round is not the best option. The car looks like a combo of like 5 datsun imho, so something seem like they just don't fit 100%.

Idk if I agree about all round lights being bad though or 60's. The Ken&Mary tails and round and hot. Think they would even work on the Cherry actually.

518916425_a8cbb0feb4.jpg?v=0

Idk if I agree about all round lights being bad though or 60's.

Nah, didn't say they were bad like 60's just round like used in the 60's. It just doesn't 'fit' the design somehow. But, hey that's just me, and only an opinion, like Radio's truck rims. :lol:

Then there's the hideous that's so, so bad it's chic. Like the Pacer.

Oh I misunderstood, sorry. I think even the ones on there wouldn't look so bad if they weren't so far out to the edges with square lights crammed in on the inside. Still prob not too good though lol.

It almost looks like they rushed to do it last min.

Guest kamakazi620

Nah, didn't say they were bad like 60's just round like used in the 60's. It just doesn't 'fit' the design somehow. But, hey that's just me, and only an opinion, like Radio's truck rims. :lol:

Then there's the hideous that's so, so bad it's chic. Like the Pacer.

About time someone said sumthin' bout his RIMS!!! i just about puked when i saw those!!!! whats next Fart can?? wing on tailgate? :lol: :lol:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

#1 RWD swap car in World! So freakin HOT, but looses too many points bein Wrong Wheel Drive! Anybody know what year it is?

The most probably 1973, could be 1974 too.

Last summer I saw two rallycross E10 sedans which were converted to RWD with Volvo engine.