Goki's Sticker Thread (previously known as DATSMO sticker thread)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice frickin' wheels! It looks like you're in Australia or something? I see the VIC, or is that an acronym for something? Plate size is definitely not state wise, tho!

I want two whites and one black, I'll send a pm.

Got mine both of mine today, they look great! BTW you did a good job on the packaging! Very few write "DO NOT BEND" when I order stickers from them and they get flexed in the mail. I'm still working on painting my fenders so I'll post pictures when I'm done painting!

Can't wait to see it!

Hey, I got mine! Or rather, my mom got mine. She called asking if I knew some Josh guy who sent a letter. She couldn't read your last name. :D Probably just as well, although she might not have gotten it. I forgot my paypal address isn't updated. I should probably do that. Just as well though, I'm going over for dinner with them tomorrow night so I'll pick them up then. Thanks!

-Matt

Hey, I got mine! Or rather, my mom got mine. She called asking if I knew some Josh guy who sent a letter. She couldn't read your last name. :D Probably just as well, although she might not have gotten it. I forgot my paypal address isn't updated. I should probably do that. Just as well though, I'm going over for dinner with them tomorrow night so I'll pick them up then. Thanks!

-Matt

hahaha! Yah, I just send it to the address on paypal, so that's why I ask that you include your mailing address when you order.

Well, I'm glad you/your mom got it safe and sound. Can't wait to see it on your car!

ーゴキ

HRH,

No worries... I think it shows up just fine during the day. The red "O" will bring enough subtle attention :)

Jonesy,

Good seeing you! Your goon looks like its coming together nicely! GOON-twin!

Thanks for posting DATSMO pics! Love seeing it!

ーゴキ