pics or it didnt happen

Happened!

Clarion

100_3322.jpg

Infinity Kappas between the seats!

100_3325.jpg

And under pass side dash!

100_3324.jpg

Free carpet from Rikes Remnants (Freebe)

100_3326.jpg

Oh and I forgot that I found my wheel and pedal controller for the Dreamcast!

100_3327.jpg

100_3329.jpg

big_bud_pile.jpg

MOTHER OF GOD, WINE AND OREGANO, you know how much spaghetti that will make.

HUMMMMMMMMMM ~ munching food.. :P

/\/\ oh my!! that looks wonderful!

pumpkin, the goon is freakin awesome!! i think it would have been better to leave it a 4 seater, but its all good.

pumpkin, the goon is freakin awesome!! i think it would have been better to leave it a 4 seater, but its all good.

Was a hard choice to make! Saftey won out in the end, the batts and TV were right behind the fold down rear seat. And its an A series so it doesnt have the power to hawl around all that shit, and Americans to boot! :lol:

I took it back to the origonal owner yesterday andshe was Super Happy to see the car and LOVED the Mods it has. She took pictures and everything! :D

I Love My Goon! :w00t:

• Like 1

I took it back to the origonal owner yesterday andshe was Super Happy to see the car and LOVED the Mods it has. She took pictures and everything! :D

That right there is a wonderful thing Pumpkn! So cool of you to do that!

As a unwanted 210 charles had lots of time to think, winters and summers came as fast a daydreams in a wonderland of thoughts. You see charles was as unwanted as a honda to a ratsun member and his mother and father abandoned him. When you have as much time to think as charles did you dream. Charles would dream about expensive kenwood sound systems, slotted mags, sr20 swaps, and candy paint jobs. Time passed, life went on with out charles. Charles grew old but with his age also came his wisdom. Charles was able to sit back and watch life and from life he learned. You see most people live life too fast and dont take time to watch and....think.... Charles became a neighborhood wise man All the 240sx's and other nissans came for his advice. Even though charles never had a dad of his own he became a father figure to many young nissans. Charles finally realized what he was supposed to do with his life. With a little help from his friend pumpkin210 charles got road worthy again, he may have never been able to live out his dreams but he will be damned if he cant help out other nissans and datsuns achieve theres. Give charles a pat on the back at canby this year and be sure to thank him for all he does for ratsun.

• 6 months later...