Crazy cool JDM truck wheels

fisch

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea this export company is fast. They charged me about 18000 yen for shippin. I've bought my last set of wheels using them as well and it was about the same cost. Shipping took 4 days both time.

How much does your shipping cost?

Dang!! I'm getting ripped off big time! I might just start shipping through my company instead of just my personal time. I get charged 250 and that's not the slow freekin boat! It's about 500+ to get there by air. Thanks for the heads up I'm going to switch how I move wheels so the buyer can save drastically and get wheels asap. This company will loose my business forever.

Yeah 18,000 yen is really cheap and the time makes all the difference. I guess I will have to ship through our company and see if I get better rates. I have been looking around since the last post and it's not much cheaper if at all when I punch in the specs. Hopefully by next month when I'm all settled I can get time to look into it more and have better results

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...