Crazy cool JDM truck wheels

fisch

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the thread is about JDM wheels :P

... and those are from an Asian EBay auction, Once again, WHAT IS YOUR POINT? JDM is a STYLE, it does not mean all parts have to be from Japan or the vehicle needs to be from Japan. I am sure I am not the only person here who thinks overpriced wheels are not worth the price.

Offended? Hardly. It takes a lot more than that to offend me!

Unfortunately Japanese Domestic Market has been turned into any bulls*t ricer modification you can think of these days. I consider it to include exact duplicates of genuine Jap parts like those wheels I posted. But whatever... I digress.

... and those are from an Asian EBay auction, Once again, WHAT IS YOUR POINT? JDM is a STYLE, it does not mean all parts have to be from Japan or the vehicle needs to be from Japan. I am sure I am not the only person here who thinks overpriced wheels are not worth the price.

gonna have to disagree with you there. JDM has and will always mean "japanese domestic market." parts that were manufactured and available in japan, and usually not available OR hard to get in other markets (United States Domestic Market, European Domestic Market, etc)

those knock off wheels being shipped from hong kong does not mean they belong in this thread just because theyre "from asia."

whether you think real wheels are worth your money or not is your opinion, and thats fine, but thats not what this thread is about.

• Like 2

gonna have to disagree with you there. JDM has and will always mean "japanese domestic market." parts that were manufactured and available in japan, and usually not available OR hard to get in other markets (United States Domestic Market, European Domestic Market, etc)

those knock off wheels being shipped from hong kong does not mean they belong in this thread just because theyre "from asia."

whether you think real wheels are worth your money or not is your opinion, and thats fine, but thats not what this thread is about.

Dawa im having trouble pm'ing u brother

• 2 weeks later...