Bitch at JDM510 Thread

I think if you jack a thread and start a bunch of junk or just be a dick in general skibs way will work.

Just a note on that and to Rubberman,

The members (excluding spamers) that Iv banned/suspended did theres to earn it and would have gotten the hammer from someone else if not me

idk about the rest of you but "the datsunsteins" divorce bickering/springer shit got real old real fast.

they where both clearly warned, and now ones earned himself a ban (from another mod) and the ms. earned herself a 7 day break.

I make lots of jokes and BS about alot of things, always have, always will. but Iv got no patience for Jerry Springer-esk crap like that, its got no contribution to the forum and is nothing but negative shit none of us care about reading.

and its not even mildly amusing

(like some pointless things that go on solely because there good for a laugh)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I'm not allowed to edit everyone else's posts (no apostrophe!!) for grammatical correctness! Damn, that would be a job... :P

I think I probably missed the other stuff with JDM510 or whatever. I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. Yes, there are a fair number of new people stirring up shit, but of course there is the way we all react to things, and occasionally we write things that just snowball it, instead of quelling it.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!! I feel better now. :)

P.S. I LOVE the grammar Nazi kitty, although, point of clarification, Nazi should be capitalized as a proper noun it is. Nazi douchebags.

Just a note on that and to Rubberman,

The members (excluding spamers) that Iv banned/suspended did theres to earn it and would have gotten the hammer from someone else if not me

idk about the rest of you but "the datsunsteins" divorce bickering/springer shit got real old real fast.

they where both clearly warned, and now ones earned himself a ban (from another mod) and the ms. earned herself a 7 day break.

I make lots of jokes and BS about alot of things, always have, always will. but Iv got no patience for Jerry Springer-esk crap like that, its got no contribution to the forum and is nothing but negative shit none of us care about reading.

and its not even mildly amusing

(like some pointless things that go on solely because there good for a laugh)

Ditto on the Datsunstein shit. Fuck me! I almost made a post on that whole subject but decided against it. This is a forum for Datsuns, not Datsun owners' personal problems. Aside from the common frustrations. Divorce, etc., should not be dragged into the board.

Too bad I'm not allowed to edit everyone else's posts (no apostrophe!!) for grammatical correctness! Damn, that would be a job... :P

:unsure:

Sometimes I want too...

but then I realize that Id have to go edit every single one of your bastards posts :rofl: :fu:

Ditto on the Datsunstein shit. Fuck me! I almost made a post on that whole subject but decided against it. This is a forum for Datsuns, not Datsun owners' personal problems. Aside from the common frustrations. Divorce, etc., should not be dragged into the board.

Ya, and ya know if your getting a divorce/ect. you can say so here well wish ya well and all that but when you and your ex are having battles in public forums I have ZERO tolerance for that kind of nonsense.

Ya, and ya know if your getting a divorce/ect. you can say so here well wish ya well and all that but when you and your ex are having battles in public forums I have ZERO tolerance for that kind of nonsense.

Ya but he just makes more and more screen names, whats he up to like 5?

You know the funniest part of that is it doesn't matter what the screen name is, the writing and diatribe is the same. Like when wifey changed to chiquapen or whatever, totally the same writing style/vernacular.

Guest kamakazi620

:unsure:

Sometimes I want too...

but then I realize that Id have to go edit every single one of your bastards posts :rofl: :fu:

F u :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Skib I ain't a bastard Unlike everyone else I Know who my Father is,I'm a SOB

Guest kamakazi620

hahaha i know i know im an ass... but seriously i respect all the female members here, they're all really cool and have good senses of humor... that chick made "ratsun chicks" look bad.. im sure they're glad shes gone too haha we'll see if she comes back.. an how she acts then..

No Your not!!! your names not caddyshack!!! :D