possible nice Roadster for sale

vindats1

hello, I thinking about possibly selling my very nice 1969 1600 Roadster. We can put photos up here one of these days! It is electric blue, with both tops and has a history of very good care. Doesn't seem to have any problems, runs quite well...Jeff has driven it in very awful rainy conditions, thanks Jeff! ;)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

ok, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it. I know that just brakes alone are expensive to repair in a Roadster. I really am more interested in getting my "baby" my 65 PL 410 back on the road, not much wrong with it. Jeff needs to weld the hood and well there are only a couple of other things needs fixing up. Poor thing, needs to be driven.

Yep, just got the Roadster not too long ago...Jeff drove it to the shop and said it ran great...poor guy, he was driving in puddles as deep as the car. Usual weather for us.

We are going to be doing some metal scrap clean up around here FIRST before anything else...got to clean up this place, well at least a bit. Hope we can tell our "good cars" apart from the "we really don't need these anymore" cars.

Ok, so once more...possible very nice 68 body Roadster with all tops possibly for sale, well...maybe...Tana;)

• 3 months later...