speedo stops at

Icehouse

When you're young you don't give much thought to eternity. As you age more and more you begin to worry about spending forever listening to the sound of that driveshaft when it comes spinning up through the floor into the cab with you, after the tranny suddenly seizes and then explodes hot oil under the tires, which throws the truck sideways onto it's right side, ripping the rear axle off and dragging it, (appropriately and ironically) by the emergency brake cables. You hang in the seat belt watching the road slide towards you thinking "This can't be good"

(The last thing I want to hear is my g/f telling my how good I was. LOL)

Well like they say: "There's old pilots, and there's bold pilots. But, there's no old bold pilots"

Seriously, you're just getting wiser with age. And we want you around for a long time.

Ice, remember the trip to Shasta? Country's car, thats all i'm gonna say.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch... reminds me of the BORROWED 84 plymouth reliant I almost died in when a careless teenager with no insurance ran a red light at 35+ without touching the brakes and T-boned me and my GF on her Bday... no 35 isnt much but neither is the metal in a reliant, it twisted the whole car so bad the dash was about 4" higher on one side and the floor pushed into the cabin about 7"... memorable last words? "Oh shit" (calmly while holding my breath)

2eDeYe;2898'']That looks like that was a good time :eek:

A friend power shifted into 5th at about 130.... haha good times huh Steve :D I was about a mile back, I gave up after the past 100mph I figured something like that might happen to my car.

Yea, that was a fun day. We successfully avoided life changing consequences, but there was plenty of law enforcement!

More reason we MUST caravan down to the Long Beach show in September!

Maybe by then I will have the ac hooked up in my truck :)

anyone recall that ice was the only one whos car they searched. Fricking appearence profiling. as i recall they tried to search slodat too. fricking authorities. the funniest part about it was the RSX-s that he was beating got out of his car apparently pissed off and wanted to fight until he saw 6 more cars pull over, haha. Damn that was a good time.

anyone recall that ice was the only one whos car they searched. Fricking appearence profiling. as i recall they tried to search slodat too. fricking authorities. the funniest part about it was the RSX-s that he was beating got out of his car apparently pissed off and wanted to fight until he saw 6 more cars pull over, haha. Damn that was a good time.

Yeah they where :D

I hope the drive to Canby is as fun :)