Did you drive some Datsuns today???

Well I did!!! I drove a 710 a 620 and a 510 today. Beat that!

I had to move my 620 to get my 710 in the back yard then put it back. Two hours later polski ogorki drops by in his 71 two door! Gees it runs good. Bombed around the neighborhood in it. Thanks for the X mas present Rich.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did!!! I drove a 710 a 620 and a 510 today. Beat that!

I had to move my 620 to get my 710 in the back yard then put it back. Two hours later polski ogorki drops by in his 71 two door! Gees it runs good. Bombed around the neighborhood in it. Thanks for the X mas present Rich.

hey no prob mike you know i had my camera but i guess we were too buisy talkin. so ya im headed to port after i left your place and it turns out there was a bad mva south of cameron lake so i pull up in line in whisky creek waiting and the lady in the car behind me walks up and knocks on the window and says lou says hi. im not sure if that was your mom or not lou but she said she called ya to say guess what kind of car is in front of me and you knew it was me cuz i told ya i was commin to port funny chit meng. bad head on accident three hour wait! well merry christmas

If it's not a Datsun, I don't drive it! :) I drove the 510 over to Idaho yesterday to play with some buddies I don't see much. Took Josh for a ride, did some donuts, he liked it.

you came to idaho and didnt come visit me or datsun-freak come on man COME ON!