lukey

body drop (section) questions

still tossing around ideas for my truck...I plan on hitting it first of the year. anyhow, I am looking for posts or pics of a body drop progress. not sure if I am going this route, but just considering. I bought this truck just to learn some old school kustomizing tricks, but the more i mess with it, the more I really like it. going to do a sketch of some ideas as soon as I get time to sit down and do it, I will post them and get opinions. thanks y'all!

Edited by lukey

I'm stock florring mine, and if I don't like how low I can get with that, I'll section it only were the frame hits, but after almost being done with a traditional floor BD on a nissan hard body, I'll probably never do one again. minitruckin.net and twistedminis.com both have step by steps on a mazda (all trucks are close to the same when it comes to doing this) and of course streetsource.com BD's have been covered a million times. Here is a true section on a ranger that a budy of mine did:

http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256513