change your headgasket and not upset the timing

J.C_620

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I really need to add a comment to this one..... :rolleyes:

Why not comment, you run your mouth about anything else that someone says on here. You haven't done it because you aren't a mechanic. If you were, you would have done it. Some gaskets aren't available at the parts stores, you have to make it or glob silicone on it. One day, maybe, you will learn something from someone on here. That is if you keep your mouth shut and listen and not let your "administrator" title go to your head. FU!

You haven't done it because you aren't a mechanic.

Aviation mechanics and engineering thankyouverymuch. and my hands get plenty dirty in rigs as well :fu:

If you were, you would have done it. Some gaskets aren't available at the parts stores, you have to make it or glob silicone on it.

Iv made gaskets (we all have), from gasket material, not cardboard :rolleyes:

and you should never ever need to "glob silicone" on anything, esp on anything Nissan, thats terrible fuckin advice.

One day, maybe, you will learn something from someone on here.

those around here that take time to think before they run there mouth and look like an idiot know that I love learning anything and everything about Dattos, and have a few things to teach as well.

I usually just have a good laugh at people like you but Ill tell you this once.

But for you Ill put it bluntly,

if you have a problem with me you can do one of two things.

1. Go to my profile and file a complaint (Ill get a good lol)

or

2. Fuck off

That is if you keep your mouth shut and listen and not let your "administrator" title go to your head. FU!

mod or not Id be telling you the same thing

(95% of our job is just catching spam accounts before they post)

Aviation mechanics and engineering thankyouverymuch. and my hands get plenty dirty in rigs as well :fu:

Iv made gaskets (we all have), from gasket material, not cardboard :rolleyes:

and you should never ever need to "glob silicone" on anything, esp on anything Nissan, thats terrible fuckin advice.

those around here that take time to think before they run there mouth and look like an idiot know that I love learning anything and everything about Dattos, and have a few things to teach as well.

I usually just have a good laugh at people like you but Ill tell you this once.

But for you Ill put it bluntly,

if you have a problem with me you can do one of two things.

1. Go to my profile and file a complaint (Ill get a good lol)

or

2. Fuck off

mod or not Id be telling you the same thing

(95% of our job is just catching spam accounts before they post)

so you fuel air planes and sweep trash off planes? good for you. Gasket material is fine, I agree, but if you don't have it or if you just don't give a shit, use cardboard, IT WORKS. If you say I am running my mouth, look at the posts you've made... most are bashing others thoughts, and if teaching people to suck dick is all you can bring to the table, then I guess if I ever start sucking them, you've taught me something... I won't go to your profile to file a complaint, I went to Thomas and to Icehouse. YOUR TITLE IS GOING TO YOUR HEAD AND IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL, SOMEONE WILL GO TO YOUR ASS. And just for the record, I don't even have a fucking Datsun so I don't need your fucking advice or your shitty attitude toward my opinions, if you or whoever want to ban me, just remember, your forum needs members and you can only piss off a few before theres none. There are plenty of people on here that can start their own just like Icehouse and Thomas did. They weren't happy where they were so they started Ratsun. Many have come and many have gone. Now, do you want the ones that are gone to talk good shit about Ratsun or bad shit about it??? Its up to you.

Gasket material is fine, I agree, but if you don't have it or if you just don't give a shit, use cardboard

so your a lazy mechanic who cuts corners?

look at the posts you've made... most are bashing others thoughts,

youv obviously never taken the time to read any of my posts.

And just for the record, I don't even have a fucking Datsun so I don't need your fucking advice or your shitty attitude toward my opinions

then why are you on a datsun forum?

if you or whoever want to ban me, just remember, your forum needs members and you can only piss off a few before theres none.

"just remember", your one of the very few that dont seem able get along here.

Everyone else gets along just fine.

There are plenty of people on here that can start their own just like Icehouse and Thomas did.

yes, its the internet, theres billions of forums. feel free to make your own.

you and the "Datsunsteins" can make IHateSkibCuzHeBannedMeForActingLikeAChild.com if you feel so inclined.

and if teaching people to suck dick is all you can bring to the table, then I guess if I ever start sucking them, you've taught me something...
IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL, SOMEONE WILL GO TO YOUR ASS.

these comments have earned you a 7 day vacation, enjoy.