• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• sedition88

• goes2fast

• datrod

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF?!!!! 3pages and I'm just now finding out about this thread??!!

My wife and daughter are upstairs now....so I pulled the headphones out of the laptop and made them listen to the camel toe song!!! ...actually...both versions!! :) My daughter said they should put a parental block on my computer....I said fine....block my parents from this, see if I care!! :)

That's right, I forgot how tall you are Mike. This ass thread is right up your alley so to speak! :D

Mklotz's views on making out: "When I'm nose to nose, my toes are in. When I'm toes to toes my nose is in.... and there's no-one to talk to."

Edited by datzenmike

My favorite shot, not just of her but in general. It's got 2 of the bestest things in it. Just to be able to mount the tits on the sides and we have lift off. You could totally do away with the top half. haha Im just kidding honey if you see this.:)

(not)

75%20Moist%20Ass.jpg

• Like 1
That's right, I forgot how tall you are Mike. This ass thread is right up your alley so to speak! :D

...more like my nose is right up her alley!! :) My fondness for butts started in high school.........you know how long you can stare at a girl's rear and not get caught?! :) 2 seconds on her chest and you're busted.......lol.....realized the unintentional pun as I was typing!!

Of course, cleavage is always nicer when viewed from above......which rarely happens in my case!! :(

Guest 510kamikazifreak
...more like my nose is right up her alley!! :) My fondness for butts started in high school.........you know how long you can stare at a girl's rear and not get caught?! :) 2 seconds on her chest and you're busted.......lol.....realized the unintentional pun as I was typing!!

Of course, cleavage is always nicer when viewed from above......which rarely happens in my case!! :(

Here you go

633756427427990495-underboob.jpg

633870410323650245-Flexibility.jpg

After 26 yrs of marital bliss....I can honestly say that I'd leave my wife for this woman. Awesome pose, round face, probably not more than 5'2", brunette.......the only thing that stops her from being absolutely perfect is the fact that I know there's no way in hell she'd have any interest in me!! LOL! :( kinda funny....but not really :( :)

Hang....thanks! I've pretty much been hatin' life all day......at least you brought a smile to my pants......er...I mean face. :) Theses rear ends are like Chip Foose cars. They're at a level of perfetion I can't even hope to lay my hands on. Heck....I've got a far better chance of getting to lick one of Chip's cars than I do one of these hind ends!! :(

Edited by mklotz70