1965 Datsun 320

I think I'm gonna sell my 320...I have so many projects as it is I cant keep up with them.If anyone is interested in it Id like it to got to a good home that's why I said something first on Ratsun.....So if anyone wants to hit me up about go ahead.I don't need to sell it I just hate to see it just sit there sometimes.

:fu:and that's for you lowballers cause I know your gonna come out of the woodwork.

DSCF1470.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trade ya the wife's 520, but dont tell her until the deal is done :D. dont sell it man,i love that lil thing

You think your funny FATT STRIPES!!! Its my truck not yours so you have no say in if I trade or not.

Dude I hate that you feel like you gotta sell it. I'll drive it!!! I just can't afford to get it from you. Thanks for letting me drive it last weekend! I sure loved it!!

You think your funny FATT STRIPES!!! Its my truck not yours so you have no say in if I trade or not.

Dude I hate that you feel like you gotta sell it. I'll drive it!!! I just can't afford to get it from you. Thanks for letting me drive it last weekend! I sure loved it!!

HA HA HA busted.....well I wanna start to restore it but I got your Datsun and my wife's Datsun to work on...Hey will your dealership put it in the show room for a few months then I wont sell and they can advertise with it.

HA HA HA busted.....well I wanna start to restore it but I got your Datsun and my wife's Datsun to work on...Hey will your dealership put it in the show room for a few months then I wont sell and they can advertise with it.

I could ask. The guy I would need to ask is out of town till next week and then I will be out of town next week so I probably wont be able to ask till the week of Christmas.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.