*New* Video of my 280Z

skyblue280z

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I really like the coilovers, its sure a difference from the stock look blah. The LED tail lights were a custom conversion done by a friend of mine, he did a great job on them I think, and I'm glad you guys like them!

And I thought the music fitted perfect, no its not from a 1980's t.v. show, more like 1999 :D Music only gets better with age, just like the car!

Thanks for the comments guys

Well I really like the coilovers, its sure a difference from the stock look blah. The LED tail lights were a custom conversion done by a friend of mine, he did a great job on them I think, and I'm glad you guys like them!

And I thought the music fitted perfect, no its not from a 1980's t.v. show, more like 1999 :D Music only gets better with age, just like the car!

Thanks for the comments guys

Oh Believe me, the Z looks sick, no intention to discredit it at all, but there are basically zero LED inserts for Z's so we're a bit interested.

I don't think I've ever seen a Z that low with park benches before. I'm not sure what to think about that yet.

Oh Believe me, the Z looks sick, no intention to discredit it at all, but there are basically zero LED inserts for Z's so we're a bit interested.

I don't think I've ever seen a Z that low with park benches before. I'm not sure what to think about that yet.

Yeah the LED set-up is super unique, I was lucky to find someone who even knows how to do it. I don't know what "park benches" are so I can't comment on that lol. Unless your talking about my bumpers, which I don't have a problem with since id rather get in a fender bender with those instead of the 240Z style ones.

You can email David, hes the guy that did my tail lights and im sure he would be glad to answer any questions you have, or even do a pair for you if you asked (for a price of course). wolfin32z@yahoo.com

/D

Edited by skyblue280z

Yeah you guys have a point... I mean I could afford the fiber glass 240Z style ones but I don't think that would look as good as the chrome 240Z style bumpers and thats the ones I want... They're so damn $$$ for a single polished bumper (like $500 just for one).

Plus that means I have to fill in some holes in the back.. blah... Eh who knows it will happen sooner or later :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...