AZhitman

6-lug 15" steelies?

Want a set for my NL320... Preferably in AZ, although I'd consider paying for shipping for a nice set.

Datsun, Nissan... whatever I can find.

Although, now that I think of it, I want to use my 320 hubcaps... Could pose a problem. :(

Datsun, Nissan... whatever I can find.

Although, now that I think of it, I want to use my 320 hubcaps... Could pose a problem. :(

a small problem but easily remedied. i'll see what i can find in my neck of the woods, i believe i know of some 16" early 60's chevy 6 lug steelies a person could put some buttons on to hold datsun caps. wheels are 5"s wide, and theres 5 of them, not split rim.

all 6 lug 1/2 ton chevy truck wheels fit...2 wd up to 71, and 1/2 ton 4x4s up to the mid eighties...my 81 K/10 wheels fit fine on a datsun

Given that, what would you do about the hubcaps?

I guess welding on some "nubs" would work... Still looking.

Probably not what you are looking for but I have a set of 15x8 chromed steel with gold centers 10 holes in face of wheel sometimes referred to as "chrome mods" I am in Havasu and my brother is in Surprise. If you are interested we can work something out

Anyone else?

I know someone out there knows what 15" steel wheels will still take a 10" 520 / 521 / 620 hubcap... Please?

A lot of the rims use a 10" cap....which is the same size as the 320 cap. A baby moon fits a datsun wheel.....so I wouldn't be surprised if a 320 cap fits a chevy rim.

these are off a 720 4x4 they are 15x5.5 i am going to put them on my 620

tire.jpg

they dont have a way of putting rims on but i made some mounts so i can use the stock dogdish caps

newwheel.jpg

That gives me some ideas...

I'll be powdercoating the wheels to match the body, and running dogdishes and wide whitewalls.

Still lookin'....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.