Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't chase him off yet. I want to see the pic's of the garage. :cool:

I just rented some of my shop space to a kid for $600.00 a month. So it sounds like your getting a good deal.

I think the area I'm renting might be a little bigger than two car garage.

if we're not careful radio might have to make another thread so he can actually talk about his new garage, this thread is to page 3 and only has like 10 posts out of 50 if that even talking about the garage. if i were to start a thread about my new garage and wanted to keep updating it as the garage progressed i sure wouldnt want the first 3 pages having nothing to do with it. but then again post rarely seem to stay on subject the last couple weeks.

lets get some pic already

what plans do you have for your garage?

I was sorely disappointed when I found out that Canada's Boxing day was kinda like Christmas

and not really about Boxing

hoboken-boxing-day.jpg

Tell ya what though so far tonight Canadian boxing is pretty damn entertaining. Guzman vs Foneka was a pretty good fight, although the judges just shit on it.

Bute vs Andrade 2 next.....

Whats all this shit about a garage? :lol:

if we're not careful radio might have to make another thread so he can actually talk about his new garage, this thread is to page 3 and only has like 10 posts out of 50 if that even talking about the garage. if i were to start a thread about my new garage and wanted to keep updating it as the garage progressed i sure wouldnt want the first 3 pages having nothing to do with it. but then again post rarely seem to stay on subject the last couple weeks.

lets get some pic already

what plans do you have for your garage?

I figured the way it was going it would get locked anyway so.....

Skunk Works is an alias for Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs, you know, the guys that developed the U-2, the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-117, and the F-22.

From Wiki:

"Skunk works" or "skunkworks" is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.

I thought Skunkwerks was better than the much more obvious 'Bat Cave"

Edited by datzenmike