Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now im sure of it. hes not on here for advice or even to show off his build. he is simply on here to talk shit to somebody "face" to make himself feel better cuz he looks like perez hilton and in his real life everybody calls him and his love......friend queers

successfully changed a thermostat?:blink: i guess you do deserve the title datsun mechanic:fu:

now im sure of it. hes not on here for advice or even to show off his build. he is simply on here to talk shit to somebody "face" to make himself feel better cuz he looks like perez hilton and in his real life everybody calls him and his love......friend queers

successfully changed a thermostat?:blink: i guess you do deserve the title datsun mechanic:fu:

Pot calling the kettle black......

Wow must be the work computer. It un-stacked the pictures and displayed them side by side about 5 feet wide! Looks fine at home.

Holy fuck Hey! but not as wide as your wife's ass! ZING

Radio

And... yes I have a wife and she has a fine ass. How wide is Harley's ass?

mike dose have a taste for quality ass :lol: esp in the JDM market

Well after all these years I'm kind of used to CDMs. The JDMs on the other hand look nimble and quick with superb handling but kind of small and I might have trouble squeezing into one. :D

So you guys don't hang out with any other men...ever...working on trucks, shooting pool...so therefore I seem to have found myself back in highschool and am now 'gay'. What is the point of posting softprn on my thread and then saying, oh yeah btw i'm NOT gay. In fact i'm so big (i'm guessing the guy who has to mention his dick and post pics about how you'd tap that...are actually 42 and live with your aunt in her basement and work on her 89 lincoln for rent, when the reality is you haven't actually had an afternoon delight since 1984) And for the guy who was "pssh you do a thermostat, and now you think you're a mechanic?" YES :D I Recieved my power steering rack today, for my newly aquired 91 Camry v6 and will have it in shortly, so I can park ol red 620 and work on the body.

Also, will be pulling the l20b and tranny out of the 80' 720 sooner the better. I gotta start somewhere.

Radio

In the words of Borat: "You Will Never Get This...You Will never get this!"

Edited by RadioRedline
so therefore I seem to have found myself back in highschool and am now 'gay'.

so this is a reoccurring situation then?

:lol: your taking things to seriously again Radio

youv gotta be able to have a laugh at everyone's expense, including your own ;)

get rid of those shitty oil filters fram=fail

literally, they will cease to function.