Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After we were done Skib came by and he wanted to see if he could figure out an automatic 62o, and when he couldn't he became extremely frustrated...:eek:

:lol: auto-tragics are for chumps and people to lazy to drive a stick :fu:

um skib from the look of the pics he might have a crush on you:mellow:

It appears he wishes he was me :mellow:

:lol: auto-tragics are for chumps and people to lazy to drive a stick :fu:

It appears he wishes he was me :mellow:

auto-tragic. lol more like bloody vaginas.

Josh knows what im talkin about. :fu:

try pulling a motor in this shit in a open carport with no heater...

hi 'yall just dropped buy to say hi and meby ask questions, yeh i used the search but it didnt tell me what i what to hear. everyone is going crazy over them bullet 620s so i dragged on out a the neighbers field and am going to fixer up. had totoe it from the back as the drums are stucklolololz. teh license plate is 10 years old and she rough but ive worked on gokarts sso I no my way around engines. a friend has a sr20det hes finished playing with and i can get cheap. my plan is to throw it in and get going then drop and bagit weld th dif and drift it. ill fix the brakes last wont be using them much anyway lolz. so will the sr bolt to the stock automatic????

Hey, no dissin' on people that still "play" with gokarts. Lol I built my first gokart engine at 10 and it led to my first datsun engine rebuild at 14.

Hey, no dissin' on people that still "play" with gokarts. Lol I built my first gokart engine at 10 and it led to my first datsun engine rebuild at 14.

no the funny part is he wants to drift his automatic and bagged rusted out truck that is hilarious!!!!

Tonite was cold...bitchin cold -35 degrees! But my 620 started np and ran like a champ with the new thermostat. My bro and I moved my camry home to make room for my new toy...my new old 1980 720! This was the first ever Datsun I owned..I am second and fourth owner! It has a l20B with 4 spd with 116km on it ORIGINAL. (i bought it with 98k, and kept it for 6 mos until cops tagged it, and needed to get a safety, before it was plateable again) So I gave it away for free for parts and 2.5 years later its mine again. The guy who owned it never cut it up, and drove on a dealer plate so no safety for him... The L20b in it doesn't burn oil, drip it, nothing...but the body is rougher than swiss cheese! The old dude that had it welded and rivited his own homebrew box! So...my plan is to pull engine and tranny and part rest...any requests?

Also got the yellow 620 a dry spot to sit while I rebuild its oil burning l18.

Radio

cold.jpg

cold2.jpg

cold3.jpg

cold4.jpg

cold5.jpg

cold6.jpg

cold7.jpg

cold8.jpg

cold9.jpg

cold10.jpg

cold11.jpg

cold12.jpg

cold13.jpg

Edited by ]2eDeYe
Please for the love all all that is datto, hit the enter key between each picture....
Tonite was cold...bitchin cold -35 degrees! But my 620 started np and ran like a champ with the new thermostat. My bro and I moved my camry home to make room for my new toy...my new old 1980 720! This was the first ever Datsun I owned..I am second and fourth owner! It has a l20B with 4 spd with 116km on it ORIGINAL. (i bought it with 98k, and kept it for 6 mos until cops tagged it, and needed to get a safety, before it was plateable again) So I gave it away for free for parts and 2.5 years later its mine again. The guy who owned it never cut it up, and drove on a dealer plate so no safety for him... The L20b in it doesn't burn oil, drip it, nothing...but the body is rougher than swiss cheese! The old dude that had it welded and rivited his own homebrew box! So...my plan is to pull engine and tranny and part rest...any requests?

Also got the yellow 620 a dry spot to sit while I rebuild its oil burning l18.

Radio

cold.jpgcold2.jpgcold3.jpgcold4.jpgcold5.jpgcold6.jpgcold7.jpgcold8.jpgcold9.jpgcold10.jpgcold11.jpgcold12.jpgcold13.jpg

Holy fuck! Widest post ever!!!!