Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with the older members thinking their hot shit? I mean because of your number of posts, clearly equals your intellect?

Also, because Lynch said, him and others of his choosing only have the right to own datsuns. I vote we change your user title to "Queen of Datsunia"

Regards

RAD-eio!

• Like 1
Whats up with the older members thinking their hot shit? I mean because of your number of posts, clearly equals your intellect?

Also, because Lynch said, him and others of his choosing only have the right to own datsuns. I vote we change your user title to "Queen of Datsunia"

Regards

RAD-eio!

if not for us there would be no ratsun, it would prolly still be NWDE, but that i doubt..

when we all get together we have a blast.. we dont shun new folks, until they start actin retarded.. so many people are using the internet these days we are gettin flooded with morons, morons dont usualy show up at our "events" for good reasons!

they should give me a special job here on ratsun, my title would be "moron eradicator" an what i would do is sift through all the morons an BUN THEM!

i used to like seein new members, an i would tell lots of people about ratsun, but now i just keep it to myself..

you guys just wait till all us "old members" jump in the bushes.. then what will ya do?

Regards

RAD-eio!

It's due to the dysfunctional family like atmosphere. They have been here a while and before here it was previous forums, they all KNOW one another, many in real life. They don't take well to noobs coming in all cock sure with smart ass comments and grimy practices. I'm not trying to rag on you, I'm not part of said family either for a bunch of reasons. Never the less that's the way this forum works, got to pick your battles and tread lightly, settle in or peace out. Or it will just be a constant break balls scenario lol.

It's due to the dysfunctional family like atmosphere. They have been here a while, they all KNOW one another, many in real life. They don't take well to noobs coming in all cock sure with smart ass comments and grimy practices. I'm not trying to rag on you, I'm not part of said family either for a bunch of reasons. Never the less that's the way this forum works, got to settle in or peace out, pick your battles and tread lightly. Or it will just be a constant break balls scenario lol.

oh, your part of the family, wheather you like it or not :) :fu: :lol:

i've had many of discussions with you (72240z) but usualy we end up agreeing one way or another, or just agree to disagree..

but i do agree with your statement above!!

NWDE, North west Datsun club?

Ummm, anyway you guys do know everything, that only makes sense. Don't worry my bad for making you feel pressured to open up to others. I will post and if you notice that someone is not an old member of NWDE then, don't help them out.

Lynch Said "i used to like seein new members, an i would tell lots of people about ratsun, but now i just keep it to myself.."

Thats a great thing to say. Because again you are the one who helped start the forum...so it should be yours, or people who live near you, and people you've never met in real life must be morons, cause you've never met them.

Like isn't there a NWDE that you can go huddle with? I thought I was posting on Ratsun, not NWDE...must be a moron Ratsun = lynch and co. No one else should deserve such an honour to know you chosen people. I'm quite alright and post count and day I joined will only get higher and higher, and farther and farther in the past. I look forward to you letting down your guard for a minute and meeting some new people or contributing to their ideas? Again what would Mr. K from Datsun say if he found that they only were selling in the NW USA? I didn't see any labels on my trucks that indicated:

WARNING THIS DATSUN IS ONLY FOR THE CHOSEN NWDErs!

Don't even think about sitting in or driving it until you have cleared it with a poster on Ratsun with at least 3000 posts.

In fact Ratsun also is an island that has been deemed FULL/AT CAPACITY, so no bothering to join, Moron. :rolleyes:

Radio

lol i said nwde once an this douche bag goes off on the subject..

there are pleanty of folks here who were not nwde members..

havent you noticed people pick on you? an your title is "dwnshifter jr" <-- thats not a compliment!! you made a spectical out of your self within the first few posts..

i wont spoon feed anyone any more, theres tons of information on this website an yet folks still cant figure out how to use the Search button? i mean come on!

its not ALL new people that tick us off, is just the morons "like you"

an the reason i dont tell folks about ratsun anymore is cause we already have enough morons here.. an not to mention if they have a computer an type in "datsun" in google this place will show up..

i now know why hainz says some of the stuff he says... i didnt get it before.. but now i do..

like 72240z said: got to pick your battles and tread lightly, settle in or peace out. Or it will just be a constant break balls scenario lol.

Ya you take shit too far Radio. He's trying to explain to you so you know how things work, as was I. Then you make things so much worse, insulting and challenging. Your misunderstanding the points made for the sake of argument and it makes you look like an idiot. I'm done trying, come what may......

• Like 1
Ya you take shit too far Radio. He's trying to explain to you so you know how things work, as was I. Then you make things so much worse, insulting and challenging. Your misunderstanding the points made for the sake of argument and it makes you look like an idiot. I'm done trying, come what may......

EXACTLY!

im done here to, sry for thread jack, GL w/ the garage

I'm quite alright and post count and day I joined will only get higher and higher, and farther and farther in the past.

Radio: STFU

You are like dwnshfter because you have too many posts,, you have created 15 threads in the truck section,,, 4 seperate threads to sell your truck...........WTF

I wish I was a mod............... I would delete every thread that does not have fabrication pics, datto pics, titpics, or funny pics....

I am going back to the bushes fuckers...............until I have some cool fabrication pictures

theres no C in NWDE ;)

Ratsun is very close nit, yes. but that dosent mean we like to exclude new members.

(I was never a NWDE member and was a new member here at one time too)

We like to include them and give them a good welcome to the family.

But when someone acting like you shows up it puts everyone off, you have an ego and an entitled attitude. Everyone here has worked to learn the vast amounts of knowledge that they have accumulated. We have no problem helping anyone but were not going to bend over backwards and stick a gold spoon in your mouth. Learn to use the search button. We (older members) dont think were "hot shit", what we are is experienced.

every time you open your mouth you just earn that title even more,

you might actually start giving dwn a bad name if you keep it up :lol:

oh-yeah-youre-that-college-guy-my-b.jpg

drop the "owe it to me" ego and humble yourself a little bit.

for a salesman your not very smooth.

Edited by Skib
theres no C in NWDE ;)

Ratsun is very close nit, yes. but that dosent mean we like to exclude new members.

(I was never a NWDE member and was a new member here at one time too)

We like to include them and give them a good welcome to the family.

But when someone acting like you shows up it puts everyone off, you have an ego and an entitled attitude. Everyone here has worked to learn the vast amounts of knowledge that they have accumulated. We have no problem helping anyone but were not going to bend over backwards and stick a gold spoon in your mouth. Learn to use the search button. We (older members) dont think were "hot shit", what we are is experienced.

every time you open your mouth you just earn that title even more,

you might actually start giving dwn a bad name if you keep it up :lol:

oh-yeah-youre-that-college-guy-my-b.jpg

drop the "owe it to me" ego and humble yourself a little bit.

for a salesman your not very smooth.

What is the entitled attitude and ego? I really don't understand how you came to think I have those.

Be specific

I really don't understand how you came to think I have those.

thats the problem

posts like this make you an idiot.

you dont bother listening to what people actually say you just argue it regardless.

Ummm, anyway you guys do know everything, that only makes sense. Don't worry my bad for making you feel pressured to open up to others. I will post and if you notice that someone is not an old member of NWDE then, don't help them out.

Lynch Said "i used to like seein new members, an i would tell lots of people about ratsun, but now i just keep it to myself.."

Thats a great thing to say. Because again you are the one who helped start the forum...so it should be yours, or people who live near you, and people you've never met in real life must be morons, cause you've never met them.

Like isn't there a NWDE that you can go huddle with? I thought I was posting on Ratsun, not NWDE...must be a moron Ratsun = lynch and co. No one else should deserve such an honour to know you chosen people. I'm quite alright and post count and day I joined will only get higher and higher, and farther and farther in the past. I look forward to you letting down your guard for a minute and meeting some new people or contributing to their ideas? Again what would Mr. K from Datsun say if he found that they only were selling in the NW USA? I didn't see any labels on my trucks that indicated:

WARNING THIS DATSUN IS ONLY FOR THE CHOSEN NWDErs!

Don't even think about sitting in or driving it until you have cleared it with a poster on Ratsun with at least 3000 posts.

In fact Ratsun also is an island that has been deemed FULL/AT CAPACITY, so no bothering to join, Moron. :rolleyes:

Radio