Datsun Parts links

I need to find a distributor for an S14 SR20DE motor.  There are some listed on ebay but they're in Australia and they won't ship here.  The P/N is 22100-65F11.  Anyone help a fellow Datsun owner?

Have you actually contacted the member selling the item? Many times the auctions list only local shipping, but if asked via pm they indeed ship. Ive gotten a few parts that way. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Be careful with nissanparts.cc (Bruce Titus Auto Group). They list a lot of NLA parts as available and in stock that aren't.

This is true. I have been calling direct and talking to Russel who runs the internet sales. He isn't super fast but he will call nissan and other dealers for you if you have specific part#s you're looking for.

Hi Guys!

I'm looking 4 tale lights to my 82' 910 wagon. Do you have any ide where I can finde?

On e-buy I fine one paar but the guy was litle bit unfriedly to ship it to my place, so please if you have an ide don't hesitate to shere it! :)

Thnx!

Cheers,

ZM

Post a wanted ad in our classified section: http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have any experience with 'new-datsun-parts'? I have to replace the rear lenses on my 72 4door 510 (after some &$* rear ended me),  As I understand I used to have the euro lenses with the amber section, but these lenses are much less expensive.. any word? Don't want to get the cheaper one's but then not like that they don't have amber, or they bad quality...

http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/datsun-510-parts-lights.html

Yes, very good service good communication, genuine Nissan parts.

Euro lenses may or may not fit USA light housings.

Thanks for the info!~  I got rear ended recently and I'm trying to put the ol 510 back together.  I thought that only the Euro Lights had the amber section??  

image_zpseed80fb3.jpg

Thats my car before the accident, are those euro lenses? The New/reproduction lights available on new-datsun-parts seem to be all red, with clear/white reverse light.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!~  I got rear ended recently and I'm trying to put the ol 510 back together.  I thought that only the Euro Lights had the amber section??  

Thats my car before the accident, are those euro lenses? The New/reproduction lights available on new-datsun-parts seem to be all red, with clear/white reverse light.  

The lenses are physically the same and will fit all housings. Euro/Aussie lenses are amber, but the housings as such as the same so no worries if you replace them with the all reds. 

That site is a little high on most prices, but they are reputable and have a few items you cant really find anywhere else. Unless you really need new lenses, just purchase nice used ones from a member here.

• Like 2

Australia lenses also amber.

Good to know the 510 housings are the same. For other Datsuns, japan, USA and Australia all differ.

Yeah, you caught me in an edit for Australia. Yep, housings, trim, and gaskets are the same between the standard trim taillights. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any one have any suggestions for 720 pieces?  I'm mainly trying to find some suspension parts (Control arms, ball joints, bushings, etc...)

Checked out the links above (very useful!) but didn't find much truck suspension stuff.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

• Like 1
  • ]2eDeYe unpinned and pinned this topic