Datsun Parts links

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends, I'm looking for the following for my 1981 Datsun 210, Sedan.

1. Trunk lid seal
  2. Inside car Dome light bulb (manual says 12V, 10W)
  3. Antenna
  4. There is a water leak on the right side, water comes in, not sure if there is some gasket in the cowl (hood top grill) which needs replacing or the windshield rubber leaking
  5. I also need some tips on how to remove the radio, does the entire dash piece needs to be removed?
  • Like 1

Post a wanted ad in the classifieds.

Hello friends, I'm looking for the following for my 1981 Datsun 210, Sedan.

1. Trunk lid seal
  2. Inside car Dome light bulb (manual says 12V, 10W)
  3. Antenna
  4. There is a water leak on the right side, water comes in, not sure if there is some gasket in the cowl (hood top grill) which needs replacing or the windshield rubber leaking
  5. I also need some tips on how to remove the radio, does the entire dash piece needs to be removed?

• Like 1

any one know of any south African online shop that sells datsun used or new parts especially datsun 140z or 160z 

if you do please pm me 

thanks

I think you're probably going to have to ship.. but if you find something let us all know!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wonder what these fenders are for????

Private buying and selling goes here... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/3-datsun-parts/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc  ... in our classifieds. Selling on our forums is not allowed.

63113-M7735 and 63112-M7761. Can't find these numbers at Nissan.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I wonder what these fenders are for????

Private buying and selling goes here... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/3-datsun-parts/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc  ... in our classifieds. Selling on our forums is not allowed.

63113-M7735 and 63112-M7761. Can't find these numbers at Nissan.

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-fender-frt-lh~63113-m7735.html

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-fender-frt-r~63112-m7761.html

Seems like it's B310 1979-1982

• 1 year later...

img_0

just got this from the dealer today 22162-05M02. Not sure what the rotor part number is currently. Gave the dealer some numbers from the parts diagram and came up as not available. This cap fits a single point dizzy. Might fit others. 

Edited by DARIN 510

o0480064012472724264.jpg?caw=800

from the dealer last week. 16400-C6401 strainer fuel. For that bling factor. Ok so through a lot of research I found out what this filter goes to. It’s specific to a 240z/260z. But Nissan cannot confirm this. The old filter number is 16400-E5200 I found this out through inter change numbers going through WIX. Hope this helps any possible confusion.  ?

Edited by DARIN 510
On 10/2/2017 at 7:08 PM, Solo210 said:

Anyone know what other 4 speed transmission can fit to a 1981 datsun 210??..

A series engine so just about any other A series 4 speed should fit... A12, A14 and A15 from the 1200, B-210 and of course the 210.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those are for '81 and up Hardbody, Stanza, Maxima, Pathfinder, Quest, Murano... vehicles that probably have power steering. They may fit over the 510 stopper but this will limit the turning radius unless adjusted for. Not really needed???

On 4/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, datzenmike said:

Those are for '81 and up Hardbody, Stanza, Maxima, Pathfinder, Quest, Murano... vehicles that probably have power steering. They may fit over the 510 stopper but this will limit the turning radius unless adjusted for. Not really needed???

They aren’t very thick. I saw some guy using them on victory 50 for a hako so I figured they were suppose to be there. Plus it won’t fuck up your freshly powder coated control arms 😁 and maybe not grind and make so much noise ?

Edited by DARIN 510
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, ValveFloater said:

I bought these door channel runs off of Amazon and they are a perfect fit for my 1979 Datsun 620. I paid $21 you will need one for each door.

CRL Flexible Flocked Rubber Glass Run Channel for 1960-1961 Valiant and Lancer - 96 in long

These? https://smile.amazon.com/Flexible-Flocked-Channel-1960-1961-Valiant/dp/B0149IHRI6

• ]2eDeYe unpinned and pinned this topic