• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guess I should add my parts.

Version 2.0 of my KA24-620 Swap brackets. The mounts are a 3/4" drop from the factory KA mounts. They will fit the KA24E and KA24DE with stock 620 rubber motor mounts and allow you to bolt the KA to your 620. These mounts require the later style 620 rubber motor mount for the L20B.

You will still have to deal with the center link flip/ oil pan clearancing with the DE swap and any transmission issues due to your choice of transmission. If you run a 720 5-speed from behind a Z-series motor it should bolt to the stock transmission mount at the stock crossmember location.

Mounts are powder coated black and ready to install.

620 KA24 Motor Mount Brackets

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

found this by accident in a random search for 210 parts. this place has a lot of nos they acquired and looking to sell at pretty good prices for many different models. just make sure you double check the part numbers to their descriptions. they tried to identify what the part was but may not necessarily be correct (they do have a disclaimer to this effect). and you may even want to check the part against the photo if there is one just to be on the safe side.

http://www.oem-surplus.com/nwp/partslist.htm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this place for weatherstripping. Vintage Rubber in Fullerton, CA. Website is http://www.vintageru...com/datsun.aspx. Prices are very good. He's got just about every Z, 510, Roadster and pickups. Only thing lacking is the rest of the 10 series. He said he's had a lot of requests but needs samples in order to make them. Some may even match some of the other models like the early 240Z matches the hatch on the 510 wagon. The scoop on the place is if you need seals for a model he doesn't have he'll need a 3" sample to look at. If it matches another car you're lucky. If not, he said they put the cars on their wish list which they review at the beginning of the year. It could take 2-3 months to do new weatherstripping for a model they haven't done. If it's too complicated it could take longer if at all. I spoke with Randy over there. Seems like a really nice guy and may be another alternative to datsunlandsocal since Vintage has a few more models. I'm working on getting him a 210 sample to see if by chance it's the same as one of the other models he does carry. Oh, and he said he's got a supplier in Australia that may have what you need as well but they only sell to other dealers so send him an email and ask. He actually gets the 1/4 window seals for the 510 from Australia.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm new to Ratsun page, but I was wondering if you knew of a link where I could find an original radiator to a 1970 Datsun 520 (Not completely sure if its a 520 or 520..cant tell the difference) or an aftermarket radiator that would easily bolt on. Any help would be great ! thanks

• Like 1

I recently acquired a 1981 Datsun 510 wagon with the Z20 (s) engine. I'm looking for parts. I'm NOT a purist so originality or stock parts are NOT required as I am willing to "SWAP" just about anything that would work.

Most importantly I'm looking for a carburetor for the Z20, OR an aftermarket intake/carb, Or adapter plate to the stock intake.

I'm also looking for interior parts, ie, front seats, back seat (wagon), center console. None of these need to be original 81 510 stuff as I'm willing to swap and customize just about anything.

As for my 64 roadster it is getting a 4 wheel disc brake swap. I'm using 1989 240sx brake calipers, rotors, master cylinder, and making my own caliper brackets out of aluminum from a pattern I'm making so some of you early Datsun roadster guys my be interested in how I made caliper brackets to retro-fit your Datsun to a modern braking system.

Please email me with parts/pics or comments; johnbeastjohnston@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently acquired a 1981 Datsun 510 wagon with the Z20 (s) engine. I'm looking for parts. I'm NOT a purist so originality or stock parts are NOT required as I am willing to "SWAP" just about anything that would work.

Most importantly I'm looking for a carburetor for the Z20, OR an aftermarket intake/carb, Or adapter plate to the stock intake.

I'm also looking for interior parts, ie, front seats, back seat (wagon), center console. None of these need to be original 81 510 stuff as I'm willing to swap and customize just about anything.

As for my 64 roadster it is getting a 4 wheel disc brake swap. I'm using 1989 240sx brake calipers, rotors, master cylinder, and making my own caliper brackets out of aluminum from a pattern I'm making so some of you early Datsun roadster guys my be interested in how I made caliper brackets to retro-fit your Datsun to a modern braking system.

Please email me with parts/pics or comments; johnbeastjohnston@gmail.com

This is not the Parts Wanted section. It's a place for links to Datsun parts and little else. Please make the required 25 posts and you can place an ad in the CLASSIFIED  section by clicking on the CLASSIFIEDS just under the 510's front bumper at the top of the page. Trust me it doesn't take that long and gives members a chance to get to know a perfect stranger that also has a Datsun. Start an A10 waGOON project post here... http://community.ratsun.net/forum/6-project-datto/  A hello I'm ..... introduction post here... http://community.ratsun.net/forum/4-general-discussion/ A personal Datsun story here...  http://community.ratsun.net/forum/7-datsun-stories/  Or a few questions and you're there. Always include pictures, you'll be asked.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • ]2eDeYe unpinned and pinned this topic