Fisch's Art Gallery and Print shop

fisch

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cow Ted!! That's awesome!!! I'm kinda partial to that print too!! :) It's kinda surreal to have the portrait done of my NL to start with....but to know that it's hanging in two other guys homes....unreal!! It wouldn't have happened without Scott's amazing talents!! :)

• Like 1

Niiiiice!!! Thanks so much for taking the pics guys!!!!! Man y'all just warm my heart whit these posts. Looks great Greiggy!!! And Ted, man , look at that smile! You look like a kid on christmas who just got the present he always wanted it. I love it!!! Give that lady of yours an extra hug from me!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i fig a couple people had, i know a few months ago fisch said that a z along with a few other things were next on his list. Just wanted to know if there was any progress with it, or any new datsun work at all relly.

Dudes I wish! I am creating art like a madman, but no datsun or car art. :( But I am working for Disney on Tron-stuff, so that is pretty cool! Alas no light-cycle for me!!

I am pretty booked right into July with my normal gigs. Then trying to pimp my kidbook JUMP when I get spare moments. So all is well in the art world, just not the Datsun art world!

But I really do plan on hitting up a Z next!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

+1000 on the Z when you have the time. I will definitely grab one!

Fantastic work, Datsuns and all! I paint, draw and design myself and truly admire your ability. T-shirts would work for sure on 4-Color Process, but I'm sure you have no time for that haha. Good luck on your Tron work, too.. Can't wait for that to come out

-Bryan

• Like 1

Love to see the tron stuff, but I am pretty sure Disney would get bent outta shape if you did.

Thanks guys! Indeed the Mouse runs a tight ship and I would get in big trouble if a leak was traced to me!

It is kinda weird doing a gig like that and not being able to share the work for months or sometimes years after the fact! Hopefully this fall I can start sharing some of it!

• Like 1

as soon as i get settled in my new place and caught up on some bills , I will be placing my order sorry for the delay but this divorce and move is costly and time consuming

No worries and no pressure Freaky! It is all good bro!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Indeed the Mouse runs a tight ship and I would get in big trouble if a leak was traced to me!

It is kinda weird doing a gig like that and not being able to share the work for months or sometimes years after the fact! Hopefully this fall I can start sharing some of it!

we just naturally assume its super badass...... like everything else....... :lol:

• Like 1

my son picked up some magic gathering cards the other day from a friend..he is looking through them and says...is your ratsun friends name scott and i am like yeah how did you know..he says i have one of his cards in this set :cool: :cool:

• Like 1

my son picked up some magic gathering cards the other day from a friend..he is looking through them and says...is your ratsun friends name scott and i am like yeah how did you know..he says i have one of his cards in this set :cool: :cool:

HA! That is awesome man! +1 for your son!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

You guys are AWESOME!!! Look forward to the PM's.

Charlie, I am totally cool if this is made into a sticky, but if not I will have a link to this page in all of my signatures, so as much as I post, you know it won't be hard to find!

I totally want to do a 520. I will probably go with the dual headlight rather than the quad since it is so different that the 521, but eventually I will do both! Hell I want to do them all! Coming up next on my list will probably be a Z. A lot of dudes have been wanting that. But I want to do a roadster, 610, 510 goon, on and on.

For the next 3 months or so I am booked solid to the point of barely breathing with freelance gigs, so I don't know when I will be able to do the next one. In stolen moments I might be able to get a bit done! But it might be a while before one is finished.

Rock.

goon, goon, goon.........

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...