Fisch's Art Gallery and Print shop

fisch

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like any going thru parts now waits till I move. Still don't have the new key to his shop so when I do get in there it's all about repackin stuff we have spread from when we were lookin for things. I hate livin from boxes. We will close by Dec 15th and then I get to have fun!

Totally cool Purple! Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1
Just as an FYI, I'm going to buy a couple of your pieces. I'm in the middle of moving, so it'll be a while before I get settled, and then I have to find a house with a garage where I can hang the pieces...

These are fantastic. I love your work, man.

Awesome dude! Look forward to it. Have a safe move!

• Like 1

As a technical illustrator, I'm sick with envy over your layered, textural style, and your flowing lines. I do a *lot* of ultra-boring real estate marketing work - flat areas of color, rigid/rectilinear line work, minimal textures, no sense of light... fugly stuff.

That said, a large body of my work will be published in the spring of '10 -- a book called "Motorcycle Suspension Bible" by Paul Thede and Lee Parks. I'm very pleased with the illustrations, and quite excited about the content!

Again, super-nice work!!!

• Like 1
As a technical illustrator, I'm sick with envy over your layered, textural style, and your flowing lines. I do a *lot* of ultra-boring real estate marketing work - flat areas of color, rigid/rectilinear line work, minimal textures, no sense of light... fugly stuff.

That said, a large body of my work will be published in the spring of '10 -- a book called "Motorcycle Suspension Bible" by Paul Thede and Lee Parks. I'm very pleased with the illustrations, and quite excited about the content!

Again, super-nice work!!!

Dude i am excited to see that book!

Have you ever see "How to keep your Datsun Alive?" It is an amazingly beautiful book FULL to the brim with hand drawn datsun drawings. Cross sections, the whole works.

zzmes.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude! I've thought about teeshirts, but don't know how the textures I use would reproduce.

And dudes, thanks to all of you who have ordered prints! Glad you are digging them so much!

• Like 1
Just as an FYI, I'm going to buy a couple of your pieces. I'm in the middle of moving, so it'll be a while before I get settled, and then I have to find a house with a garage where I can hang the pieces...

These are fantastic. I love your work, man.

Garage hell mine will go in the formal living room and be lit by my Harley Wide Glide Lamp!!! I do not want any snobs in my garage!

I absolutely love mine!!! The phone pic of the one with the girl didn't come out very well. I don't think I'll get to frame them until after the first of the year, but I did buy the backing paper today :) I think having a photo-realistic print of this on a T-shirt would be super sweet!!

1210091603-01.jpg

• Like 2
Thanks dude! I've thought about teeshirts, but don't know how the textures I use would reproduce.

And dudes, thanks to all of you who have ordered prints! Glad you are digging them so much!

Hey Fisch, Please consider t-shirts.. I love wearable art especially when going to car shows and what not.. oh yah and a 620 non KC

Ill be your Guinea Pig

Edited by 72 327
  • Like 1