Testing waters...72 Datsun 510 2 door

Ok, this is a 72 Datsun 510 2 door, it has a L16 engine with a 219 Nissan SSS head (big port), the engine has 15k mile since rebuilt, has new alternator, starter,has the battery in the trunk, has dual mikuni 44's,english foam air cleaner with velocity stacks, has new front and rear suspension bushings, new u-joints on the driveshaft and rear half shafts, front and rear sway bars, newly powercoated early Work Equip wheels (15x7's), new 195-50-15 kumho tires, new interior and headliner, all gauges and lights work, rechrome bumpers,SSS grill, SSS front signal lights and rear Euro lenses, has all new window and door rubbers, has electronic ignition,dog leg 5 speed trans with a new Nissan clutch, has all aluminum lines from fuel tank to the front engine compartment,Fram oil catch in rear, electric fuel pump, the car is super tight with no wheel play or rattles, daily driven, registered in my name and Not Salvaged. My # is 562-682-two one four zero, thanx for taking the time to read this. Just recenty had the valve seals replaced, carbs and timing adjusted, runs great!!. Asking $6800, No Trades, SERIOUS INQ ONLY PLEASE, Don't waste my time and don't waste yours, Thanx

Picture157.jpg

Picture153.jpg

Picture155.jpg

Picture152.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture135.jpg

Picture093-1.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Edited by mazdat
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the specs on the suspension and brakes?

Thanks,

Brian

old school style, original front brakes and rotors, modified 510 strut housings with lowered springs and camber plates, front 1" sway bar, rear sway bar, original rear brakes with 240z aluminum finned drums, nothin spectacular:), works great though, handles really good

Only in my dreams, great ride man!

Never really been a fan of metallic blue 510s, but I actually really like the tone of yours. Very nice.

Thanx for the compliments!! the blue looks nice when the sun hits it, i'm not a fan of the blue metallics either, looks good though

Hey Santos, we could always work out a trade...but i know you have alot of money and time spent , not worth it for you, i love how your 12 is coming out!!:D

Edited by mazdat

i dont understand why you would trade for a 1200 with a soild axle

if your planing on staying datsun i would keep what you have cuz thats the datsun of choice!!!!!!!

just keep it,,, throw a heater and some better rims you will re fall in love

p.s i think your car would look bad ass with my rims they are cheap too!!!

Hey Santos, we could always work out a trade...but i know you have alot of money and time spent , not worth it for you, i love how your 12 is coming out!!:D

i could have bought it str8 out but all the $ went towards other projects and the 1200... i need to have another 510 in my stable.. i sold my last one over 12 years ago

i dont understand why you would trade for a 1200 with a soild axle

if your planing on staying datsun i would keep what you have cuz thats the datsun of choice!!!!!!!

just keep it,,, throw a heater and some better rims you will re fall in love

p.s i think your car would look bad ass with my rims they are cheap too!!!

you don't like my wheels JDM510? :(, i think they look cool, just had them powder coated black again, nice and shiny, i was thinking of changing the wheels for a different look, what kind of wheels do you have on your 510?

PS: i love 1200's , something about that little car i love, i've owned 4 of them so far

Edited by mazdat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.