Criminal Datsun

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Halloween night a thug driving a white Datsun B210 rolled up on a cop in Seattle and open fired several times....blowing him away. WHAT RATSUNER DID IT:confused: Whatched the news and they said the FBI has contacted all owners of the B210.....anyone on here get contacted? I TOLD YOU DATSUNS ARE GANGSTER!!!!!

Edited by SRSANDS

Yeah. I would hate to be a 210 driver right now. It is possible that the 210 had nothing to do with it and was just driving around that neighborhood alot. Weird though. I don't imagine they would have went public with it if they weren't pretty sure. Shouldn't be hard to pull every 210 licensed in the state and check them all out.

OK, what happened was bad and the fact that the killer was driving a Datsun lit this board up like a Pinball Machine, would it have been different if he was driving a Chevelle or a Hyundai?

Just asking because what I am mostling hearing is all about the stupid B210! And how many damn threads do we need on this? I think we know by now!

Oh, by the way, some fucking guy went nuts on an army base and killed and injured a few folks but no fucking mention here because he was probably not driving a Datsun, eh?

Fuck it, take it any way you want! :fu:

hi folks, just looked at my old silver 1980 Datsun 210 that has been under a cover for 6 months...front end just doesn't look like the photo released by police. The police photo sure seems as though the car has four headlights, and the 210's have only 2 plus usually an emblem in the middle. Also the police pic seems to show a honeycomb type of grill, again not like any 210's that I know of. Do any 210's have that type of grill?

Seems like this car would have been hidden by now...why can't they pull up all the license plates of all local 210's?

Well at least we will all be looking and yes, extremely sad about the military base mass killing.

OK, what happened was bad and the fact that the killer was driving a Datsun lit this board up like a Pinball Machine, would it have been different if he was driving a Chevelle or a Hyundai?

Just asking because what I am mostling hearing is all about the stupid B210! And how many damn threads do we need on this? I think we know by now!

Oh, by the way, some fucking guy went nuts on an army base and killed and injured a few folks but no fucking mention here because he was probably not driving a Datsun, eh?

Fuck it, take it any way you want! :fu:

what the hell crawled up your ass?

hi folks, just looked at my old silver 1980 Datsun 210 that has been under a cover for 6 months...front end just doesn't look like the photo released by police. The police photo sure seems as though the car has four headlights, and the 210's have only 2 plus usually an emblem in the middle. Also the police pic seems to show a honeycomb type of grill, again not like any 210's that I know of. Do any 210's have that type of grill?

Seems like this car would have been hidden by now...why can't they pull up all the license plates of all local 210's?

Well at least we will all be looking and yes, extremely sad about the military base mass killing.

hmm, from everything i've seen, it sure looks like a 210 to me, although it could be a celica or something..

thats to say if that is indeed the car that was used to commit said crime