New Kid

BlakeZula

hey there. So i just bought the most beautiful truck i have ever seen. and i dont know shit about it. so i did some digging around. and found just about the coolest forums ever. and i heard they know a few things about Datsuns.

so here i am. my names Blake, Im 20, and obnoxious, and pretty much stupid. heres my truck:

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0351.jpg

so here she is. beautiful huh? i think my first goal is to take off the ass ugly bumper the dude before me had put on.

what do you think?

theres my intro and i hope il get to know all of you

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think thats pretty badass

id take that huge bumper off the back, clean it, dont paint it. slam it and drive it with those stock rims/hub caps. :D Welcome

+1:thumbup:

And hey, you cant be that stupid, you know how to spell obnoxious! (Or use spell check) And you bought a Datto!:lol: Welcome...

yeah i think tomorow il remove the mastodon repellant, also... ive named every vehicle ive ever owned but for some reason i cannot fathom a name as epic as this truck... help?

Looks like a Sherminator to me:D

I'd lower it, straighting the front valance, replace the left turn signal lens and keep that big azz ugly bumper on there and take the mud fllaps off and put them in a box and send them to ME.

opps forgot ~ WELCOME to RaTsUn.... :@

Edited by 420n620