wow look at this 620!!!

sick620

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happened? There was a person interested in it from Oregon/Washington? Did they backed down?

If you what a 620 that looks like a frontier, then just buy a frontier... The newer frontier will cost the same and will have ac, disk brakes, a kade, power window, etc. I don't even know why some one would so something like that to a 620... That 620 is not even smog free in Cali..

So what happened? There was a person interested in it from Oregon/Washington? Did they backed down?

YA the guy interested in it up in Seatttle was a friend of mine, I called G-Man (Greg) and he went out and looked at it for us and took a bunch of pics...The front end is all cracking out and needs to be redone and it is just overall abused...lots of work done to it...he just figured he could find something closer in better shape...

Some one named jdmbuddah on Ratsun sent me a note all butt hurt that I was making fun of his friends creation. Look, the only thing I am saying is that if he wanted his 620 to look like a frontier. He should of bought a frontier... Shi.....

Guest kamakazi620

Don't forget the crome JESUS stickers!!! And to whoever created??(does the word create even apply to this truck?) SORRY but you ruined 2 good trucks and made a total mutant mexi mobile,I'd rather strut NAKED than ride in that truck!!! unless you let me grow out a mullet give me a 40oz of schlitz and have a skid row tape blastin'

The front end is all cracking out and needs to be redone and it is just overall abused...lots of work done to it....

where the body work is breaking up, (and IF the other body work was done to a decent standard) it might be worth buying for somebody who wants a custom, choptop 620 KC - shouldn't be THAT much work to pull off the fugly Frontier nose and reinstall stock or near stock front sheet metal (lots less work than chopping a top).