HOOLIGAN620

New Guy With 1973 620

Hows It Goin..I just bought Sickdrifts Datsun 620...Youve all seen it for sale..

Anyways What Kinda Engine stuff can i do to this and any websites or info in the Inland Empire,California Area?? BY Reading some of the posts i am guessing The L20B Engine is the way to Go?? Where can i pick those up at Junk Yards??...ANd Headers...Carbs ETc...The Good Shit??

Well Let me know... Will Continue to read up..??

Thanks...

welcome, use the search tool first, and of course post up a bunch of pictures!!!!!!!!!!

they a group of us that meet in moreno valley,,hope that you come out ,,its the 3 sat of the month

Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Third Saturday of each month at the same location. This makes the next meet on Satuday April 18th 5-10pm.

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/locations/

Bring your classic JDM to hang out with other classic JDM's!

Edited by stilltwisted

Hey yeah,

Sounds Great..A Couple of tinkering with a things...And i will try and make it out...

Hello! Welcome to the forum:D Congrats on buying the baddest ass mini truck out there! We Ratsuners sure do love our Dattos. Another thing we Ratsuners love is........PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES DATTOS!:fu:

You know pictures

photos

images

shots

polaroids

:D:lol::blink::cool::fu:

WOW!! You even have your own Language too!! WTF!! is a datto??

Thanks For the compliment..Try to post some pics alls i did was clean it up a little!!

:fu::cursing::::sneaky::rollseyes:

Edited by HOOLIGAN620

did anybody said we like pics,lots of pics.....welcome to the best forum....:D

Guest kamakazi620

A datto=datsun a nickname and an L20 is a good motor if you want some power without changing a bunch of shit (swap) L16 is good for mpg and an

L18 is also a good powerplant some like the vg30 (v6) out of newer nissans its a common swap,BTW WELCOME to RATSUN!!

Hows It Goin..I just bought Sickdrifts Datsun 620...Youve all seen it for sale..

Anyways What Kinda Engine stuff can i do to this and any websites or info in the Inland Empire,California Area?? BY Reading some of the posts i am guessing The L20B Engine is the way to Go?? Where can i pick those up at Junk Yards??...ANd Headers...Carbs ETc...The Good Shit??

Well Let me know... Will Continue to read up..??

Thanks...

drive to illinois and pick up a FREE L20B and 4 speed....I am tired of tripping over it (or maybe I am just a clutz)