New Guy With 1973 620

HOOLIGAN620

Hows It Goin..I just bought Sickdrifts Datsun 620...Youve all seen it for sale..

Anyways What Kinda Engine stuff can i do to this and any websites or info in the Inland Empire,California Area?? BY Reading some of the posts i am guessing The L20B Engine is the way to Go?? Where can i pick those up at Junk Yards??...ANd Headers...Carbs ETc...The Good Shit??

Well Let me know... Will Continue to read up..??

Thanks...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they a group of us that meet in moreno valley,,hope that you come out ,,its the 3 sat of the month

Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Third Saturday of each month at the same location. This makes the next meet on Satuday April 18th 5-10pm.

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/locations/

Bring your classic JDM to hang out with other classic JDM's!

Edited by stilltwisted

Hello! Welcome to the forum:D Congrats on buying the baddest ass mini truck out there! We Ratsuners sure do love our Dattos. Another thing we Ratsuners love is........PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES DATTOS!:fu:

You know pictures

photos

images

shots

polaroids

:D:lol::blink::cool::fu:

WOW!! You even have your own Language too!! WTF!! is a datto??

Thanks For the compliment..Try to post some pics alls i did was clean it up a little!!

:fu::cursing::::sneaky::rollseyes:

Edited by HOOLIGAN620
Guest kamakazi620

A datto=datsun a nickname and an L20 is a good motor if you want some power without changing a bunch of shit (swap) L16 is good for mpg and an

L18 is also a good powerplant some like the vg30 (v6) out of newer nissans its a common swap,BTW WELCOME to RATSUN!!

Hows It Goin..I just bought Sickdrifts Datsun 620...Youve all seen it for sale..

Anyways What Kinda Engine stuff can i do to this and any websites or info in the Inland Empire,California Area?? BY Reading some of the posts i am guessing The L20B Engine is the way to Go?? Where can i pick those up at Junk Yards??...ANd Headers...Carbs ETc...The Good Shit??

Well Let me know... Will Continue to read up..??

Thanks...

drive to illinois and pick up a FREE L20B and 4 speed....I am tired of tripping over it (or maybe I am just a clutz)