Wanted EMPI wooden steering wheel

I am looking for a EMPI wooden GT steering wheel in any condition to match my center console for my 510.

any leads?

Thanks

Memo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks but im looking for an original EMPI wheel , the original EMPI wheel seat flat not deep dish , the picture is for reference, thanks anyways

I have one I'm willing to part with. It is an original Datsun wheel, but it's not flat, nor have I seen one that is. I also have the 2-piece Empi wheels that came with the car. EDIT: after a second look to the one you have pictured, mine has the same depth.

Here's a link to the Empi Datsun's..

http://www2.cal-look.com/nostalgia/memories.html

I'll send pictures of the wheel if you want.

Also, please send a picture of your console. I'd like to check it out.

Edited by FJDatto
He probably signed up here just to sell you that wheel... better email him.

I email, pm this guy no response oh well

I will keep looking, thanks

I have one I'm willing to part with. It is an original Datsun wheel, but it's not flat, nor have I seen one that is. I also have the 2-piece Empi wheels that came with the car. EDIT: after a second look to the one you have pictured, mine has the same depth.

Here's a link to the Empi Datsun's..

http://www2.cal-look.com/nostalgia/memories.html

I'll send pictures of the wheel if you want.

Also, please send a picture of your console. I'd like to check it out.

do you have pictures from your empi wheel?

my center console is from a bluebird with a super sonic badge on it, I will post pics later

Edited by memo
I am looking for a EMPI wooden GT steering wheel in any condition to match my center console for my 510.

any leads?

Thanks

Memo

still looking

• 1 year later...

Hi, they did make a flat dished empi wheel. i am also looking for one for my bluebird and one for my vw bus. you can find them on www.thesamba.com but guys with a bus are buying them up so when they are listed they go fast. i also have a set of og empi 2pcs wheels for the bluebird they are 13". i know a guy that has two 14" 2pcs for sale if your intrested. i am in long beach ca. james

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the one I am looking for is flat at the spokes, the one on the link and for vw's is deep dish,big difference when it is installed, thanks keep looking :D

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.