pic's of your 1200

Icehouse

OK, well here she is as she sits today. The wheels that are on it can be seen on another 1200 on one of the first pages (green sedan, thanks Mo). Drivin her daily now for spring and summer :D

wheel026.jpg

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'll add mine too then. I think I'm going to throw the motor & trans in this week & maybe one day it'll roll down the road under power.

P1020854.jpg

new head liner

P1020859.jpg

reconditioned dash - looks awesome!

P1020860.jpg

P1020313.jpg

Damn Evan, that thing looks really good. So thats how good a car can be when you take your time and aren't just hell bent to drive it :cool: . Glad to see your making progress....the color is killer.

Here's a few pics of my 1200 sedan after adding new wheels, tires and flares.

Tires- Toyo R888 225/45-13

Wheels- Bassett racing 13x8

Flares- ZG Flares on Ebay. Flares are for Z-cars

This setup was good for top time of day at the March Madness autocross put on by Willamette Motor Club last Sunday.

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Thamks Kelmo, long time - you still at Infinity?

Its a challenge to keep going sometimes, I just want to slap s**t on it & throw it on the road but I know I'd be pissed w/myself if I did it that way. Hopefully soon, currently fabbing up AC brackets to fit different model compressor to the stock bracket then the motors going in.

This setup was good for top time of day at the March Madness autocross put on by Willamette Motor Club last Sunday.

Awesome! I was gonna go to this, but suddenly I went to the SCCA one at PIR instead (where I probably got worst time of day-- never had a clean run). If I had seen your car, I would have freaked out! Looks cool!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's with all the hatin', spoolinitup33?

The green 1200 is owned by an american. He did much of the work himself. Usually it has different wheels, that may have been something he tried once.

The white 1200 was bought like that, fixed up and has since been sold.

What's with all the hatin', spoolinitup33?

The green 1200 is owned by an american. He did much of the work himself. Usually it has different wheels, that may have been something he tried once.

The white 1200 was bought like that, fixed up and has since been sold.

Eh, I must have drank some hateraide hahaha. I like the green one, just don't like the real wide tires/wheels. You know how Hawaiin people and Mexican people always have wheels like that lol. But that white one has no excuse, those rear flares are out of control.

GG, he's just hatin' cuz he HAD a dime with a sr20 and is now afoot :P

Haha, that might be it! I do miss that thing. I actually traded the 510 without the SR for a 1990 240sx then I put the SR into it. It was a fun car, but not nearly as quick as that 510 was. Honestly, I got rid of that 510 because that thing scared me haha.