• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I dont think we have any utes up here in the great white north,

I likey your white coupe,What happened to the red one you had,I had a red one bout 4-5 years ago loved it, but impossible to get any parts for it locally.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow! You gotta get your dad on here to talk about his Datsun 521 pickup... oh and nice Datsun 1200 too.

No, we don't need anymore pickup stuff on the site! Awesome 1200, other than the 510, a 1200 would be the Datsun that I would want most...I really hope I get to own one some day. I like the color, spook...well everything, just needs to be lower! Welcome.

• 1 month later...

I do have bumpers. If they were in better shape I'd probably run 'em but I think they look a little angrier without bumpers. As far as being functional; it's not like the stock bumpers are really gonna save your car or your health in an accident. There was a sedan at the 2006 Blue Lake show that was using front bumpers off of an early 70's camaro (split) for the rear bumpers. Very cool. I didnt take pics but I think I remember seeing a shot on 1200.com. Do a search and tell me what you think. Should I pursue it for my car?

I do have bumpers. As far as being functional; it's not like the stock bumpers are really gonna save your car or your health in an accident...

I don't expect them to do anything in a crash but scratch my paint... :D

I just asked because you didn't fill in the bumpers holes at the back before you painted it. They look just as good without the bumpers, but IMO only if you cover up the rear mount holes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...