pic's of your 1200

Icehouse

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, my 1200 has the AMCO fullsize console (with armrest) and came with dealer a/c. The a/c was shot, so I've removed the compressor and the underdash control unit.

The more I think it was that Older guys car... His AC didn't worked either..... Its sad if he passed away... I LOVE your car.... I offered him some money but he did say he was going to ride it until he died....

The more I think it was that Older guys car... His AC didn't worked either..... Its sad if he passed away... I LOVE your car.... I offered him some money but he did say he was going to ride it until he died....

Well, I've owned it for 3.5 to 4 years now. The guy I acquired it from had it for at least a year, so it's been at least 4 to 5 years since the original owner let it go. I don't know that he passed away, but somehow it was implied.

I can look and find the original owner's name if you like. He kept a logbook (still in the car) and listed the mileage, gallons, and mpg at every fill up. I believe his first name was Eldon if I recall correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My 1972 Datsun 1200..or whats left of it...

Picture029rs.jpg

Picture023rs.jpg

Looks just like a car a buddy of mine had back in Ohio.

Same flares.

He used to race the 1200's in SCCA as well for YEARS.

At last count, he had THREE with full roll cages, and, get this, SIXTEEN of those cars in various conditions.

Let alone box after box of extra parts.

He helped me more than once keeping my 720 on the road.

He had STACKS of the libra wheels.

Ever see a 13x10 wheel?

:lol:

Anyone need some help with those 1200's, PM me.

Looks just like a car a buddy of mine had back in Ohio.

Same flares.

He used to race the 1200's in SCCA as well for YEARS.

Well since I am in Ohio, either I am your old friend or...:lol: This car has been off the track except three excursions since 1989 so it may have been your friend but I think the last time it was really run was by Peter Zeckert(current SCCA GT-Lite Champion) in 92/93. Later.

• 4 months later...