read this

alright so i have a 620 as some of you know, and it is not registered nor insured and i was driving all day with a fake "in transit" permit on the window and no plate and not a worry in the world then as i was driving down macleod trail S (popular 3 lane road in Calgary Alberta some place its 50km/k some its 100km/h) and as i was driving i herd a rattle and i was about a block from pulling over anyway but my front drivers tire came right off, and i slid to a stop and all i could think shit i have no insurance/registration and i have no jack or tools in my truck but,this guy from city towing pulls over on a motor bike and he has an electric jack and tork wrench so i chased down my wheel and took lug nuts from my other rims and put them on the other tire cuz when it came off all the lugs went everywhere and while the jack was lifting up mah truck cops came and i didn't even have a plate on but they just hit the sirens and blocked the road didn't even leave the cop van. If they had of asked me for my papers i had no insurance or anything. That's over 3000$ fine, truck toed, licence suspension 30 days min. and my girl friend was in the car freaking out but we got the wheel back on and left just fine with 6 less lug nuts and 1 less hub cap... :( its ok i still have my truck ... Datsun luck!!<3 p.s trucks fine :)

Edited by jessejames620
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy that - when you're young and stupid, god gives you couple 'freebies' like that. if you remain stupid, you go to jail to pay for the people you killed, or just work skid row jobs for the rest of your life paying off the lawsuits that you have filed against you. when you get smarter with age, and you do very small stupid things, the cops pop out of your trunk as soon as you pull onto the road and give you mit-fulls of tickets as a constant reminder of your poor judgement.

i'm not passing judgement - i've don't stupid things as well - some not that far removed from yours, but i knew a guy who has been trying to support himself and his family while working off his $27,000 lawsuit from 20 years ago. he still can't have a drivers license and the amount of regret and remorse he carries to work everyday is nothing anybody ever wants.

ha ha its me again so i was driving again yesterday with no tags or insurance and got pulled over, toed and fined ... dont worry about me ill be fine

the thing is, and how i was brought up, is that if your going to do some thing wrong be prepared to deal with the consequences of your own actions and im OK with that.

Gotta go to court for Nov 24th no insurance

$230 no plate and/or expired tags + toeing/impound daily fees ...

ill live

Edited by jessejames620
errors

the thing is, and how i was brought up, is that if your going to do some thing wrong be prepared to deal with the consequences of your own actions and im OK with that.

And therein lies the problem of assuming you can foresee all the possible consequences. Every action has the potential for unlimited good and bad far reaching consequences. BTDT

ha ha its me again so i was driving again yesterday with no tags or insurance and got pulled over, toed and fined ... dont worry about me ill be fine

Gotta go to court for Nov 24th no insurance

$230 no plate and/or expired tags + toeing/impound daily fees ...

ill live

Umm wow...free-confused-smileys-304.gif

The first brush with the consequences of stupidity would have been enough for me but, to each their own I guess.:confused:

the thing you need to learn from this is that it ultimately just makes your car hobby way more expensive, therefore keeping your car/cars crappy. paying for the ins/tags ect is much cheaper that payin a couple hundred bucks a month for the rest of your life on top of that.

there is a thread on here somewhere of me bitchin and moanin about the cops. but that time was different:D

Keep your stick on the ice!

the thing you need to learn from this is that it ultimately just makes your car hobby way more expensive, therefore keeping your car/cars crappy. paying for the ins/tags ect is much cheaper that payin a couple hundred bucks a month for the rest of your life on top of that.

there is a thread on here somewhere of me bitchin and moanin about the cops. but that time was different:D

Keep your stick on the ice!

holy shit, its crazy dave :D